MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, June 26, 2023 at 7:20 PM ET
- Where: Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Braves||-1.5 (-109)||O 8.5 (-109)||-222|
|Twins||+1.5 (-106)||U 8.5 (-116)||+185|
|Pitching Probables: ATL: Strider (R) MIN: Gray (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Braves vs. Twins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Atlanta Braves (50-27), led by the red-hot Matt Olson and his three-game homer streak, are -222 favorites to pick up a win over the Minnesota Twins (40-39) Monday at 7:20 PM ET, live from Truist Park and broadcast on MLB Network. Spencer Strider starts for Atlanta while Sonny Gray is Minnesota’s starter for the contest.
Braves vs. Twins 2023 Key Stats
- The Braves have the No. 3 offense in MLB action scoring 5.6 runs per game (428 total runs).
- The Atlanta Braves lead the league with 139 total home runs, averaging 1.8 per game.
- Atlanta has the second-best batting average in MLB (.271).
- The Braves have a league-leading .342 on-base percentage.
- Atlanta leads MLB with a .485 slugging percentage this season, hammering out 283 extra-base hits.
- The Twins have scored 340 runs (4.3 per game) this season, which ranks 17th in MLB.
- Minnesota ranks seventh in Major League Baseball with 103 home runs.
- The Twins rank 25th in MLB with a .231 team batting average.
- Minnesota has an OBP of .309 this season, which ranks 23rd in MLB.
- Fueled by 240 extra-base hits, the Twins rank 16th in MLB with a .402 slugging percentage this season.
Braves vs. Twins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Braves have been the moneyline favorite 58 total times this season. They’ve gone 38-20 in those games.
- Atlanta has gone 14-4 (winning 77.8% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -222 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Braves a 68.9% chance to win.
- Atlanta has had an over/under set by bookmakers 62 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 40 of those games (40-22-0).
- The Braves have covered 45.2% of their games this season, going 28-34-0 ATS.
- The Twins have been underdogs in 24 games this season and won nine (37.5%) of those contests.
- Minnesota has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +185 odds on it winning this game.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 35.1% chance of a victory for the Twins.
- Minnesota and its opponents have hit the over in 27 of its 62 games with a total this season.
- In 65 games with a spread this season, the Twins are 30-35-0 ATS.
|Spencer Strider (ATL)||Pitcher||Sonny Gray (MIN)|
|8 – 2||W/L||4 – 1|
Braves Key Hitters
- Ronald Acuna Jr. leads Atlanta with a batting average of .328. He’s also hit 16 home runs with 47 RBI.
- Among all hitters in Major League Baseball, Acuna’s home run total places him 16th and his RBI tally places him 20th.
- Acuna is batting .360 with one homer during his last five games and is on a seven-game hitting streak.
- Olson leads Atlanta in home runs with 25 and runs batted in with 60.
- Olson ranks first in MLB in homers, and second in RBI.
- Olson enters this game on a three-game hit streak. He’s hitting .286 during his last five games with five homers.
- Ozzie Albies has 79 hits this season and a slash line of .266/.319/.502.
- Austin Riley is batting .268 with an OBP of .336 and a slugging percentage of .447 this season.
Twins Key Hitters
- Carlos Correa leads the Twins with 37 runs batted in while racking up a team-high batting average of .216.
- In all of the majors, Correa is 63rd in home runs and 72nd in RBI.
- Byron Buxton has put his power on display as he paces his team with 13 home runs.
- Buxton ranks 37th among hitters in MLB in homers, and 150th in RBI.
- Donovan Solano is batting .277 with 13 doubles, three home runs and 26 walks.
- Max Kepler is batting .207 with five doubles, 10 home runs and 14 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!