MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, June 27, 2023 at 7:20 PM ET
- Where: Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: TBS
|Pitching Probables: ATL: Elder (R) MIN: Ryan (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Braves vs. Twins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Atlanta Braves (51-27) will vie for their fourth straight victory when they host the Minnesota Twins (40-40) on Tuesday at 7:20 PM ET on TBS. The Braves are listed as -151 favorites by bookmakers, while the Twins are +129 underdogs. Atlanta’s Bryce Elder and Minnesota’s Joe Ryan have been named the starters for this contest.
Braves vs. Twins 2023 Key Stats
- The Braves score the third-most runs in baseball (432 total, 5.5 per game).
- The Atlanta Braves average 1.8 home runs per game and have hit a league-leading 141 home runs in total.
- Atlanta has an MLB-high .271 batting average.
- The Braves have a league-high .341 on-base percentage.
- Atlanta leads MLB with a .485 slugging percentage this season, collecting 286 extra-base hits.
- The Twins have scored the 17th-most runs in the league this season with 341 (4.3 per game).
- Minnesota ranks seventh in Major League Baseball with 104 home runs.
- The Twins have a team batting average of .231 this season, which ranks 25th among MLB teams.
- Minnesota has an on-base percentage of .308 this season, which ranks 23rd in the majors.
- The Twins rank 18th in the majors with a .400 team slugging percentage.
Braves vs. Twins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Braves have won 39 of the 59 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (66.1%).
- Atlanta has a 27-12 record (winning 69.2% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -151 or shorter.
- The Braves have an implied moneyline win probability of 60.2% in this contest.
- Atlanta has played in 63 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 40 times (40-23-0).
- The Braves are 29-34-0 ATS this season.
- The Twins have won nine, or 36%, of the 25 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Minnesota has won three of its eight games when it’s the underdog by at least +129 on the moneyline.
- The Twins have a 43.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Minnesota and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 27 of its 63 opportunities.
- In 66 games with a spread this season, the Twins are 30-36-0 ATS.
|Bryce Elder (ATL)||Pitcher||Joe Ryan (MIN)|
|5 – 1||W/L||8 – 4|
Braves Key Hitters
- Ronald Acuna Jr. leads Atlanta with a .328 batting average. He’s also hit 17 homers and has 49 RBI.
- Acuna ranks 13th in Major League Baseball in homers, and 16th in RBI.
- Acuna enters this game on an eight-game hitting streak. During his last five games, he’s hitting .348 with two homers.
- Matt Olson leads Atlanta in home runs (25) and runs batted in (60) this season while batting .237.
- Olson is second in homers and third in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Olson will look to extend his four-game hit streak. During his last five games, he’s batting .286 with four homers.
- Ozzie Albies is slashing .262/.315/.495 this season for the Braves.
- Austin Riley is batting .268 with an OBP of .335 and a slugging percentage of .444 this season.
Twins Key Hitters
- Carlos Correa paces the Twins in runs batted in (37) and has accumulated a team-best batting average of .213.
- Correa ranks 64th in home runs and 73rd in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- Byron Buxton has hit 13 home runs to pace his team.
- Buxton ranks 38th overall in home runs and 150th in RBI this year.
- Donovan Solano has 13 doubles, three home runs and 26 walks while batting .277.
- Solano takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .250 with a home run, five walks and two RBI.
- Max Kepler has five doubles, 10 home runs and 15 walks while hitting .204.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!