MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, April 29, 2023 at 4:05 PM ET
- Where: Citi Field in Queens, New York
- How to Watch on TV: FOX
|Braves||-1.5 (-103)||O 7.5 (-104)||-175|
|Mets||+1.5 (-113)||U 7.5 (-121)||+148|
|Pitching Probables: ATL: Strider (R) NYM: Megill (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Braves vs. Mets, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Ronald Acuna Jr., batting .352 this season, leads the Atlanta Braves (18-9) into a matchup with one of the league’s other top hitters, Brandon Nimmo (.330 AVG) and the New York Mets (15-12). Acuna and the Braves are -175 favorites on the moneyline for the matchup at Citi Field, beginning at 4:05 PM ET live on FOX. Spencer Strider will get the ball for Atlanta while New York will counter with Tylor Megill.
Braves vs. Mets 2023 Key Stats
- The Braves are the fifth-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 5.1 runs per game (138 total).
- The Braves average 1.5 home runs per game to rank third in baseball with 41 total home runs.
- Atlanta has the ninth-best batting average in MLB (.255).
- The Braves rank fifth in baseball with a .335 on-base percentage.
- Atlanta ranks second in MLB with a .448 slugging percentage.
- The Mets rank 14th in the majors with 122 total runs scored this season.
- New York’s 27 home runs rank 19th in Major League Baseball.
- The Mets rank 19th in MLB with a .240 team batting average.
- New York has an on-base percentage of .332 this season, which ranks ninth in baseball.
- Fueled by 71 extra-base hits, the Mets rank 18th in MLB with a .384 slugging percentage this season.
Braves vs. Mets Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Braves have won 68.8% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (11-5).
- Atlanta has won all four games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -175 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Braves a 63.6% chance to win.
- Atlanta has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 15 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 12 of those games (12-3-0).
- The Braves have gone 7-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Mets have won two of the five games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- New York has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +148.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 40.3% chance of a victory for the Mets.
- New York’s games have gone over the total in six of its 15 chances.
- The Mets are 6-9-0 against the spread in their 15 chances this season.
|Spencer Strider (ATL)||Pitcher||Tylor Megill (NYM)|
|3 – 0||W/L||3 – 1|
Braves Key Hitters
- Acuna leads Atlanta with a .352 batting average. He’s also hit four homers and has 14 RBI.
- Among all MLB hitters, Acuna is third in batting average, third in on-base percentage, and 20th in slugging.
- Matt Olson leads Atlanta in home runs (eight) and runs batted in (25) this season while batting .252.
- Olson is fifth in homers and third in RBI in the bigs.
- Ozzie Albies is slashing .252/.304/.495 this season for the Braves.
- Sean Murphy has collected 20 hits this season and has an OBP of .396. He’s slugging .577 on the year.
Mets Key Hitters
- Pete Alonso leads the Mets with 10 home runs and 25 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Alonso is second in home runs and third in RBI.
- Nimmo is hitting .330 to lead his team.
- Nimmo currently ranks 143rd in home runs and 70th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Jeff McNeil is batting .298 with six doubles, a triple, a home run and 15 walks.
- Francisco Lindor is batting .218 with 11 doubles, four home runs and 11 walks.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!