MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, August 13, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Citi Field in Queens, New York
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
|Braves||-1.5 (+116)||O 9.5 (-125)||-136|
|Mets||+1.5 (-136)||U 9.5 (-102)||+116|
|Pitching Probables: ATL: Chirinos (R) NYM: Senga (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Braves vs. Mets, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Atlanta Braves (75-41), led by the red-hot Ozzie Albies and his two-game homer streak, are -136 favorites to pick up a win over the New York Mets (52-65) Sunday at 7:10 PM ET, live from Citi Field and broadcast on ESPN. Atlanta’s Yonny Chirinos and New York’s Kodai Senga have been named the starters for this contest.
Braves vs. Mets 2023 Key Stats
- The Braves have the top offense in baseball scoring 5.8 runs per game (678 total runs).
- The Atlanta Braves have hit a league-leading 225 home runs, averaging 1.9 per game.
- Atlanta has an MLB-leading .275 batting average.
- The Atlanta Braves lead the league with a .345 on-base percentage.
- Atlanta is the top slugging team in MLB this season with a .503 slugging percentage.
- The Mets rank 22nd in the majors with 500 total runs scored this season.
- New York has hit 144 homers this season, which ranks 11th in the majors.
- The Mets’ .235 batting average ranks 25th in the league this season.
- New York has an OBP of .316 this season, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- The Mets rank 22nd in the majors with a .396 team slugging percentage.
Braves vs. Mets Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Braves have won 66.3% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (63-32).
- Atlanta has a 55-23 record (winning 70.5% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -136 or shorter.
- The Braves have an implied moneyline win probability of 57.6% in this game.
- Atlanta has combined with opponents to go over the total 57 times this season for a 57-41-0 record against the over/under.
- The Braves have put together a 51-48-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, the Mets have won 11 out of the 41 games, or 26.8%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- New York is 2-15 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +116 or more on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Mets, based on the moneyline, is 46.3%.
- So far this season, New York and its opponents have hit the over in 43 of its 96 games with a total.
- In 93 games with a spread this season, the Mets are 34-59-0 ATS.
|Yonny Chirinos (ATL)||Pitcher||Kodai Senga (NYM)|
|5 – 4||W/L||8 – 6|
Braves Key Hitters
- Ronald Acuna Jr. leads Atlanta with a batting average of .336. He’s also hit 26 home runs with 71 RBI.
- Acuna’s home runs put him 12th in baseball, and he is 25th in RBI.
- Matt Olson leads Atlanta in home runs with 42 and runs batted in with 105.
- Olson ranks first in home runs and first in RBI in the majors.
- Olson has a batting average of .350 with three homers during his last five games and is working on a four-game hit streak.
- Albies is slashing .269/.327/.518 this season for the Braves.
- Albies enters this game on a 12-game hit streak. He’s batting .435 during his last five games with two homers.
- Austin Riley has 131 hits and an OBP of .342 to go with a slugging percentage of .517 this season.
Mets Key Hitters
- Pete Alonso has racked up a team-best 35 home runs and 87 runs batted in.
- Alonso is third in home runs and fifth in RBI among all batters in the big leagues.
- Francisco Lindor is batting .244 with 25 doubles, two triples, 22 home runs and 50 walks.
- Lindor ranks 24th among batters in the majors in homers, and 28th in RBI.
- Brandon Nimmo has put up a team-high batting average of .258.
- Nimmo brings a four-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is hitting .278 with a double and four walks.
- Jeff McNeil is batting .255 with 17 doubles, two triples, five home runs and 33 walks.
- McNeil has safely hit in six games in a row. During his last 10 games he is batting .250 with a double, two home runs, three walks and four RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!