MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum in Oakland, California
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CA
|Pitching Probables: ATL: Elder (R) OAK: Sears (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Braves vs. Athletics, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Atlanta Braves (32-22), led by Matt Olson on a two-game home run streak, are -227 favorites on the moneyline to defeat Ryan Noda (homers in two straight contests) and the Oakland Athletics (11-45). First pitch is at 9:40 PM ET on Tuesday, live from Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum and airing on NBCS-CA. Bryce Elder will get the ball for Atlanta while Oakland will counter with JP Sears.
Braves vs. Athletics 2023 Key Stats
- The Braves are the fourth-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 5.1 runs per game (277 total).
- The Braves average 1.7 home runs per game to rank second in baseball with 90 total home runs.
- Atlanta’s .259 batting average is eighth-best in the majors.
- The Braves are sixth in baseball with a .331 on-base percentage.
- Atlanta is second in baseball, slugging .464.
- The Athletics have scored 196 runs (just 3.5 per game) this season, which ranks 28th in MLB.
- Oakland ranks 20th in Major League Baseball with 57 home runs.
- The Athletics rank 29th in MLB with a team batting average of just .221.
- Oakland is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking 27th with an OBP of .300.
- The Athletics rank 28th in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .359 this season.
Braves vs. Athletics Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Braves have gone 23-15 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 60.5% of those games).
- Atlanta has gone 7-1 (winning 87.5% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -227 or shorter.
- The Braves have an implied moneyline win probability of 69.4% in this matchup.
- In the 41 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Atlanta, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 28 times (28-13-0).
- The Braves have a 17-26-0 record against the spread this season (covering only 39.5% of the time).
- The Athletics have been underdogs in 45 games this season and won nine (20%) of those contests.
- Oakland is 1-18 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +189 or more on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 34.6% chance of a victory for the Athletics.
- Oakland and its opponents have hit the over in 23 of its 43 games with a total this season.
- The Athletics are 18-27-0 against the spread this season.
|Bryce Elder (ATL)||Pitcher||JP Sears (OAK)|
|3 – 0||W/L||0 – 3|
Braves Key Hitters
- Ronald Acuna Jr. leads Atlanta with a batting average of .327. He’s also hit 11 home runs with 30 RBI.
- Of all MLB hitters, Acuna ranks fifth in batting average, sixth in on-base percentage, and 10th in slugging.
- Olson is batting .238 this season with a team-high 17 home runs and 42 RBI.
- Olson is second in home runs and sixth in RBI in the major leagues.
- Olson enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s hitting .278 during his last five outings with three homers.
- Sean Murphy is slashing .291/.404/.563 this season for the Braves.
- Murphy is batting .359 with two homers during his last 10 games while also on a 10-game hitting streak.
- Ozzie Albies has 53 hits and an OBP of .299 to go with a slugging percentage of .462 this season.
- Albies is batting .263 over the course of his last five games. He also comes into Tuesday’s game looking to extend his two-game hitting streak.
Athletics Key Hitters
- Esteury Ruiz has accumulated a team-best batting average of .274.
- Ruiz ranks 313th in home runs and 99th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Brent Rooker’s 11 home runs and 32 runs batted in both pace his team.
- Rooker currently is 18th in home runs and 34th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Noda has 11 doubles, a triple, six home runs and 33 walks while hitting .241.
- Noda enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .375 with two doubles, two home runs, a walk and four RBI.
- Shea Langeliers is batting .210 with six doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 14 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!