MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, May 28, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN2
|Braves||-1.5 (-126)||O 8.5 (-133)||-270|
|Phillies||+1.5 (+108)||U 8.5 (+105)||+223|
|Pitching Probables: ATL: Strider (R) PHI: Covey (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Braves vs. Phillies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Austin Riley will look to extend his 10-game hitting streak when the Atlanta Braves (31-21) take on the Philadelphia Phillies (25-27). The Braves are listed as -270 favorites on the moneyline for the contest, which starts at 7:10 PM ET on Sunday, live on ESPN2 from Truist Park. Spencer Strider will get the ball for Atlanta while Philadelphia will counter with Dylan Covey.
Braves vs. Phillies 2023 Key Stats
- The Braves score the sixth-most runs in baseball (264 total, 5.1 per game).
- The Braves are second in MLB action with 86 home runs. They average 1.7 per game.
- Atlanta’s .255 batting average ranks 13th in MLB.
- The Braves rank seventh in baseball with an on-base percentage of .330.
- Atlanta is second in MLB with a .460 slugging percentage.
- The Phillies have scored the 22nd-most runs in the league this season with 223 (4.3 per game).
- Philadelphia ranks 21st in Major League Baseball with 53 home runs.
- The Phillies rank eighth in MLB with a .258 team batting average.
- Philadelphia has an OBP of .323 this season, which ranks 15th in MLB.
- Fueled by 164 extra-base hits, the Phillies rank 12th in MLB with a .416 slugging percentage this season.
Braves vs. Phillies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Braves are 22-14 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 61.1% of those games).
- Atlanta has played as moneyline favorites of -270 or shorter in only two games this season, which it won both.
- The Braves have a 73% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Atlanta has played in 39 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 26 times (26-13-0).
- The Braves have a 16-25-0 record against the spread this season (covering only 39% of the time).
- This season, the Phillies have been the underdog 14 times and won six, or 42.9%, of those games.
- Philadelphia has not been a bigger underdog this season than the +223 moneyline set for this game.
- The implied probability of a win by the Phillies, based on the moneyline, is 31%.
- Games involving Philadelphia have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 17 of 39 chances this season.
- The Phillies have an ATS record of 17-21-0 in 38 games with a spread this season.
|Spencer Strider (ATL)||Pitcher||Dylan Covey (PHI)|
|4 – 2||W/L||0 – 0|
Braves Key Hitters
- Ronald Acuna Jr. leads Atlanta with a .322 batting average. He’s also hit 11 homers and has 27 RBI.
- Among hitters in Major League Baseball, Acuna is 18th in homers and 55th in RBI.
- Matt Olson is batting .227 this season with a team-high 14 home runs and 37 RBI.
- Olson ranks fourth in homers and 10th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Sean Murphy leads Atlanta in runs batted in (37) this season. He has a .280 batting average and a .567 slugging percentage.
- Murphy enters this game on an eight-game hit streak. He’s batting .316 in his last five outings with one homer.
- Ozzie Albies is batting .251 with an OBP of .298 and a slugging percentage of .462 this season.
Phillies Key Hitters
- Alec Bohm has sent home a team-best 37 runs batted in.
- In all of MLB, Bohm is 96th in home runs and 10th in RBI.
- Bohm brings a five-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .389 with a double, a home run, a walk and five RBI.
- Nicholas Castellanos has a club-high .300 batting average.
- Castellanos is 124th among hitters in the big leagues in home runs, and 46th in RBI.
- Castellanos brings a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is hitting .350 with two doubles, a triple, three walks and two RBI.
- Bryson Stott is batting .293 with nine doubles, five home runs and 12 walks.
- Stott heads into this game on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .333 with a double, two walks and two RBI.
- Kyle Schwarber’s 12 home runs are a team-high mark.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!