MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, June 20, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: TBS
|Braves||-1.5 (+113)||O 8.5 (-116)||-147|
|Phillies||+1.5 (-133)||U 8.5 (-109)||+125|
|Pitching Probables: ATL: Strider (R) PHI: Suarez (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Braves vs. Phillies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Two of the league’s top hitters will meet Tuesday when the Atlanta Braves (46-26) and Philadelphia Phillies (38-34) take to the field at 6:40 PM ET, live on TBS. Ronald Acuna Jr. is batting .325 for the Braves (-147 favorites on the moneyline) while Nicholas Castellanos leads the underdog Phillies (+125) with a .315 average. Spencer Strider will get the ball for Atlanta while Philadelphia will counter with Ranger Suarez.
Braves vs. Phillies 2023 Key Stats
- The Braves have the No. 3 offense in MLB play scoring 5.5 runs per game (395 total runs).
- The Atlanta Braves average 1.8 home runs per game and have hit a league-leading 126 home runs in total.
- Atlanta’s .269 batting average is second-best in MLB.
- The Braves are second in MLB with an on-base percentage of .339.
- Atlanta leads MLB with a .480 slugging percentage this season, putting up 260 extra-base hits.
- The Phillies rank 18th in the majors with 320 total runs scored this season.
- Philadelphia ranks 19th in Major League Baseball with 78 home runs.
- The Phillies rank ninth in MLB with a .258 team batting average.
- Philadelphia has an on-base percentage of .322 this season, which ranks 15th in the majors.
- The Phillies are 11th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .420 this season.
Braves vs. Phillies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Braves have won 64.8% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (35-19).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -147 or shorter, Atlanta has a record of 26-11 (70.3%).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Braves have an implied win probability of 59.5%.
- Atlanta has had an over/under set by bookmakers 57 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 37 of those games (37-20-0).
- The Braves have covered 44.8% of their games this season, going 26-32-0 against the spread.
- The Phillies have been underdogs in 22 games this season and won 10 (45.5%) of those contests.
- Philadelphia has entered six games this season as the underdog by +125 or more and is 1-5 in those contests.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Phillies have a 44.4% chance to win.
- So far this season, Philadelphia and its opponents have hit the over in 23 of its 58 games with a total.
- The Phillies are 25-33-0 against the spread this season.
|Spencer Strider (ATL)||Pitcher||Ranger Suárez (PHI)|
|7 – 2||W/L||1 – 2|
Braves Key Hitters
- Acuna leads Atlanta with a .325 batting average. He’s also hit 15 homers and has 45 RBI.
- Acuna’s home runs rank him 16th in MLB, and he ranks 20th in RBI.
- Acuna is batting .188 with one homer during his last five games and is on a two-game hitting streak.
- Ozzie Albies leads Atlanta in runs batted in with 52 while batting .269 with 17 homers.
- Albies is ninth in home runs and seventh in RBI in the majors.
- Albies will look to extend his two-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he’s batting .455 with three homers.
- Matt Olson is slugging .502 this season, with a team-high 20 home runs. He’s also collected 51 RBI.
- Olson is batting .244 with three homers over the course of his last 10 outings while also on a two-game hitting streak.
- Sean Murphy has collected 58 hits this season and has an OBP of .385. He’s slugging .535 on the year.
- Murphy will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .278 during his last five outings.
Phillies Key Hitters
- Castellanos has racked up a team-high batting average of .315.
- In all of the majors, Castellanos ranks 102nd in homers and 27th in RBI.
- Castellanos takes a six-game hitting streak into this game. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .293 with three doubles, a home run, two walks and seven RBI.
- Kyle Schwarber’s 20 home runs pace his team.
- Among all MLB hitters, Schwarber ranks fourth in homers and 32nd in RBI.
- Schwarber takes a four-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .300 with a double, two home runs, four walks and five RBI.
- Bryson Stott is hitting .296 with 11 doubles, two triples, seven home runs and 16 walks.
- Alec Bohm’s 45 runs batted in lead his team.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!