MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 6:07 PM ET
- Where: Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: TBS
|Braves||-1.5 (+100)||O 8.5 (-116)||-212|
|Phillies||+1.5 (-117)||U 8.5 (-109)||+178|
|Pitching Probables: ATL: Strider (R) PHI: Suarez (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Braves vs. Phillies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Atlanta Braves will host the Philadelphia Phillies to start the NLDS on Saturday at 6:07 PM ET, live on TBS from Truist Park. Atlanta’s Spencer Strider gets the start, and he’ll go against Philadelphia’s Ranger Suarez. Sportsbooks have installed the Phillies as +178 underdogs, while the Braves are -212 favorites on the moneyline.
Braves vs. Phillies 2023 Key Stats
- The Braves score the most runs in baseball (947 total, 5.8 per game).
- The Atlanta Braves average 1.9 home runs per game and have hit a league-leading 307 home runs in total.
- Atlanta’s .276 batting average leads MLB.
- The Braves are the top team in MLB play this season with a .344 on-base percentage.
- Atlanta is the top slugging team in baseball this season with a .502 slugging percentage.
- The Phillies are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking eighth with 796 total runs this season.
- Philadelphia ranks eighth in Major League Baseball with 220 home runs.
- The Phillies’ .256 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking eighth in MLB.
- Philadelphia is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking ninth with an OBP of .327.
- The Phillies are fifth in MLB with a .438 slugging percentage this season.
Braves vs. Phillies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Braves have been favored on the moneyline 141 total times this season. They’ve finished 92-49 in those games.
- Atlanta has gone 36-16 (winning 69.2% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -212 or shorter.
- The Braves have an implied moneyline win probability of 67.9% in this contest.
- Atlanta has played in 142 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 84 times (84-58-0).
- The Braves are 73-72-0 ATS this season.
- This season, the Phillies have been the underdog 47 times and won 22, or 46.8%, of those games.
- Philadelphia has played as an underdog of +178 or more twice this season and lost both games.
- The implied probability of a win by the Phillies, based on the moneyline, is 36%.
- Philadelphia’s games have gone over the total in 68 of its 144 chances.
- The Phillies are 68-81-0 against the spread in their 149 chances this season.
|Spencer Strider (ATL)||Pitcher||Ranger Suárez (PHI)|
|20 – 5||W/L||4 – 6|
Braves Key Hitters
- Ronald Acuna Jr. leads Atlanta with a .337 batting average. He’s also hit 41 homers and has 106 RBI.
- Acuna’s home runs rank him fifth in MLB, and he ranks eighth in RBI.
- Matt Olson leads Atlanta in home runs (54) and runs batted in (139) this season while batting .283.
- Olson is first in baseball in home runs, and first in RBI.
- Olson has a batting average of .357 with one homer over the course of his last five outings and is working on an eight-game hit streak.
- Ozzie Albies has collected 167 base hits, an OBP of .336 and a slugging percentage of .513 this season.
- Albies enters this game on a three-game hit streak. He’s batting .429 over the course of his last five games with one homer.
- Austin Riley is batting .283 with an OBP of .347 and a slugging percentage of .519 this season.
- Riley enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five outings he’s hitting .318.
Phillies Key Hitters
- Kyle Schwarber leads the Phillies with 47 home runs.
- In all of the majors, Schwarber ranks second in homers and 11th in RBI.
- Trea Turner is batting .266 with 35 doubles, five triples, 26 home runs and 45 walks.
- Turner is 38th among hitters in MLB in homers, and 67th in RBI.
- Turner has safely hit in six straight games. In his last 10 games he is batting .278 with five doubles, five walks and two RBI.
- Alec Bohm is batting .274 with 31 doubles, 20 home runs and 42 walks.
- Bohm takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .190 with two doubles, a home run and three RBI.
- Bryce Harper is batting .293 to pace his team.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!