MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, October 9, 2023 at 6:07 PM ET
- Where: Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: TBS
|Braves||-1.5 (+139)||O 8.5 (+101)||-156|
|Phillies||+1.5 (-163)||U 8.5 (-128)||+132|
|Pitching Probables: ATL: Fried (L) PHI: Wheeler (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Braves vs. Phillies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Atlanta Braves will host the Philadelphia Phillies in the second game of the NLDS on Monday at 6:07 PM ET, live on TBS from Truist Park. The Braves will look to bounce back after falling behind in the series in Game 1. Atlanta’s Max Fried gets the start, and he’ll go against Philadelphia’s Zack Wheeler. Bookmakers favor the Braves (-156) for this one, while the Phillies have +132 odds as underdogs.
Braves vs. Phillies 2023 Key Stats
- The Braves score the most runs in baseball (947 total, 5.8 per game).
- The Atlanta Braves average 1.9 home runs per game and have hit a league-leading 307 home runs in total.
- Atlanta has an MLB-best .276 batting average.
- The Braves have a league-best .344 on-base percentage.
- Atlanta is the top slugging team in baseball this season with a .502 slugging percentage.
- The Phillies are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking eighth with 796 total runs this season.
- Philadelphia has hit 220 homers this season, which ranks eighth in the majors.
- The Phillies have a team batting average of .256 this season, which ranks eighth among MLB teams.
- Philadelphia has an on-base percentage of .327 this season, which ranks ninth in baseball.
- Fueled by 539 extra-base hits, the Phillies rank fifth in MLB with a .438 slugging percentage this season.
Braves vs. Phillies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Braves have won 64.8% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (92-50).
- Atlanta has gone 65-29 (winning 69.1% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -156 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Braves’ implied win probability is 60.9%.
- Atlanta has played in 143 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 84 times (84-59-0).
- The Braves have a 73-73-0 record ATS this season (covering 50% of the time).
- The Phillies have entered the game as underdogs 48 times this season and won 23, or 47.9%, of those games.
- Philadelphia has a record of 2-6 in games where sportsbooks have it as underdogs of at least +132 on the moneyline.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 43.1% chance of a victory for the Phillies.
- Philadelphia’s games have gone over the total in 68 of its 145 chances.
- The Phillies are 69-81-0 against the spread in their 150 chances this season.
|Max Fried (ATL)||Pitcher||Zack Wheeler (PHI)|
|8 – 1||W/L||13 – 6|
Braves Key Hitters
- Ronald Acuna Jr. leads Atlanta in batting average (.337) this season while adding 41 home runs and 106 RBI.
- Acuna ranks fifth in homers and eighth in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Matt Olson is batting .283 this season with a team-high 54 home runs and 139 RBI.
- Olson is first in home runs and first in RBI among all batters this season.
- Olson enters this game on a nine-game hit streak. He’s hitting .357 during his last five games with one homer.
- Ozzie Albies has 167 hits this season and a slash line of .280/.336/.513.
- Albies enters this game on a four-game hit streak. He’s batting .368 over the course of his last five games.
- Austin Riley has 180 hits and an OBP of .347 to go with a slugging percentage of .519 this season.
- Riley will look to extend his three-game hitting streak. He’s batting .348 in his last five games.
Phillies Key Hitters
- Kyle Schwarber leads the Phillies with 47 home runs.
- In all of MLB, Schwarber is second in home runs and 11th in RBI.
- Schwarber has safely hit in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .250 with two doubles, a home run and four RBI.
- Trea Turner is hitting .266 with 35 doubles, five triples, 26 home runs and 45 walks.
- Turner currently is 38th in home runs and 67th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Turner has hit safely in seven games in a row. In his last 10 games he is hitting .306 with five doubles, four walks and two RBI.
- Alec Bohm is hitting .274 with 31 doubles, 20 home runs and 42 walks.
- Bryce Harper’s .293 batting average paces his team.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!