MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, October 12, 2023 at 8:07 PM ET
- Where: Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: TBS
|Braves||-1.5 (+105)||O 8.5 (-102)||-153|
|Phillies||+1.5 (-125)||U 8.5 (-120)||+130|
|Pitching Probables: ATL: Strider (R) PHI: Suarez (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Braves vs. Phillies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The NLDS resumes Thursday at 8:07 PM ET when the Atlanta Braves visit the Philadelphia Phillies live on TBS from Citizens Bank Park. The Phillies would advance to the NLCS with a Game 4 win while the Braves hope to force a winner-take-all Game 5. Spencer Strider will get the ball for Atlanta while Philadelphia will counter with Ranger Suarez. Sportsbooks favor the Braves (-153) for this one, while the Phillies have +130 odds as underdogs.
Braves vs. Phillies 2023 Key Stats
- The Braves have the No. 1 offense in MLB action scoring 5.8 runs per game (947 total runs).
- The Atlanta Braves average 1.9 home runs per game and have hit a league-best 307 home runs in total.
- Atlanta leads MLB with a .276 batting average.
- The Braves have a league-high .344 on-base percentage.
- Atlanta is the top slugging team in baseball this season with a .501 slugging percentage.
- The Phillies have scored 796 runs this season, which ranks eighth in MLB.
- Philadelphia ranks eighth in Major League Baseball with 220 home runs.
- The Phillies rank eighth in MLB with a .256 team batting average.
- Philadelphia has an OBP of .327 this season, which ranks ninth in MLB.
- Fueled by 540 extra-base hits, the Phillies rank fifth in MLB with a .438 slugging percentage this season.
Braves vs. Phillies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Braves have compiled a 93-50 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 65% of those games).
- Atlanta has a 68-31 record (winning 68.7% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -153 or shorter.
- The Braves have an implied moneyline win probability of 60.5% in this matchup.
- Atlanta has played in 145 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 86 times (86-59-0).
- The Braves have collected a 73-75-0 record ATS this season (covering 49.3% of the time).
- This season, the Phillies have won 23 out of the 49 games, or 46.9%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Philadelphia has won two of its nine games, or 22.2%, when it’s the underdog by at least +130 on the moneyline.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 43.5% chance of a victory for the Phillies.
- Games involving Philadelphia have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 70 of 147 chances this season.
- The Phillies are 71-81-0 against the spread this season.
|Spencer Strider (ATL)||Pitcher||Ranger Suárez (PHI)|
|20 – 5||W/L||4 – 6|
Braves Key Hitters
- Ronald Acuna Jr. leads Atlanta with a batting average of .337. He’s also hit 41 home runs with 106 RBI.
- Among all hitters in baseball, Acuna’s home run total places him fifth and his RBI tally ranks him eighth.
- Matt Olson leads Atlanta in home runs (54) and runs batted in (139) this season while batting .283.
- Olson ranks first in home runs and first in RBI in the majors.
- Olson has a batting average of .294 in his last five games and is riding an 11-game hit streak.
- Ozzie Albies has 167 hits this season and a slash line of .280/.336/.513.
- Albies is batting .390 with one homer over the course of his last 10 outings while also on a six-game hitting streak.
- Austin Riley is batting .281 with an OBP of .345 and a slugging percentage of .516 this season.
- Riley enters this game on a five-game hitting streak. In his last five outings he’s hitting .348 with one homer.
Phillies Key Hitters
- Kyle Schwarber has hit a team-high 47 home runs.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Schwarber is second in home runs and 11th in RBI.
- Trea Turner has 35 doubles, five triples, 26 home runs and 45 walks while hitting .266.
- Turner ranks 38th overall in homers and 66th in RBI this year.
- Turner heads into this game on a nine-game hitting streak. In his last 10 games he is hitting .359 with six doubles, a home run, two walks and three RBI.
- Alec Bohm is batting .274 with 31 doubles, 20 home runs and 42 walks.
- Bohm has safely hit in two straight games. In his last five games he is batting .222 with two doubles, three walks and two RBI.
- Bryce Harper is hitting .293 to pace his team.
- Harper enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .353 with three home runs, five walks and five RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!