MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, April 19, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: PETCO Park in San Diego, California
- How to Watch on TV: BSSD
|Braves||-1.5 (+132)||O 9.5 (+118)||-119|
|Padres||+1.5 (-156)||U 9.5 (-144)||+101|
|Pitching Probables: ATL: Morton (R) SD: Martínez (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Braves vs. Padres, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The San Diego Padres (8-11) will try to end their three-game losing streak when they host the Atlanta Braves (14-4) on Wednesday at 4:10 PM ET on BSSD. Oddsmakers consider the Braves to be -119 favorites for the contest, while the Padres are +101 underdogs looking for the upset. Charlie Morton takes the mound for Atlanta while Nick Martinez is San Diego’s starter for the contest.
Braves vs. Padres 2023 Key Stats
- The Braves score the third-most runs in baseball (97 total, 5.4 per game).
- The Braves are third in MLB play with 27 home runs. They average 1.5 per game.
- Atlanta has the fourth-best batting average in MLB (.269).
- The Braves’ .351 on-base percentage is third-best in baseball.
- Atlanta ranks third in baseball with a .458 slugging percentage.
- The Padres have scored 72 runs (3.8 per game) this season, which ranks 23rd in MLB.
- San Diego’s 22 home runs rank eighth in Major League Baseball.
- The Padres have a team batting average of just .224 this season, which ranks 26th among MLB teams.
- San Diego has an OBP of .309 this season, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- The Padres rank 20th in the majors with a .384 team slugging percentage.
Braves vs. Padres Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Braves have yet to lose when playing as the moneyline favorite this season, going 7-0.
- Atlanta has played in seven games as moneyline favorites with odds of -119 or shorter and won each time.
- The Braves have a 54.3% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- In the seven games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Atlanta, it has combined with opponents to go over the total six times (6-1-0).
- The Braves have covered 42.9% of their games this season, going 3-4-0 ATS.
- This season, the Padres have been the underdog five times and won one of those games.
- San Diego has a record of 1-3 when it’s set as an underdog of +101 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The implied probability of a win by the Padres, based on the moneyline, is 49.8%.
- San Diego’s games have gone over the total in four of its nine chances.
- The Padres have an ATS record of 3-6-0 in nine games with a spread this season.
|Charlie Morton (ATL)||Pitcher||Nick Martínez (SD)|
|2 – 1||W/L||0 – 1|
Braves Key Hitters
- Ronald Acuna Jr. leads Atlanta with a batting average of .368. He’s also hit three home runs with 11 RBI.
- Acuna’s home runs put him 49th in baseball, and he is 44th in RBI.
- Matt Olson leads Atlanta in home runs with six and runs batted in with 20.
- Olson is fifth in home runs and second in RBI this year.
- Sean Murphy has 14 hits this season and a slash line of .275/.431/.647.
- Austin Riley has collected 20 hits this season and has an OBP of .383. He’s slugging .500 on the year.
Padres Key Hitters
- Xander Bogaerts has accumulated a team-best batting average of .347, while pacing the Padres in home runs (four).
- In all of the majors, Bogaerts ranks 16th in home runs and 54th in RBI.
- Juan Soto is hitting .175 with three doubles, three home runs and 21 walks.
- Soto is 49th in home runs and 95th in RBI among all major league hitters this year.
- Jake Cronenworth has four doubles, three home runs and eight walks while hitting .210.
- Trent Grisham has shown off his power as he leads his team with four home runs.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!