MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, May 19, 2023 at 7:20 PM ET
- Where: Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: Apple TV+
|Braves||-1.5 (+139)||O 8.5 (-125)||-149|
|Mariners||+1.5 (-163)||U 8.5 (-102)||+127|
|Pitching Probables: ATL: Elder (R) SEA: Miller (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Braves vs. Mariners, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Ty France will look to extend his 14-game hitting streak when the Seattle Mariners (21-22) take on the Atlanta Braves (27-16). The Braves are listed as -149 favorites on the moneyline for the contest, which starts at 7:20 PM ET Friday, live on Apple TV+ from Truist Park. Atlanta’s Bryce Elder gets the start, and he’ll go against Seattle’s Bryce Miller.
Braves vs. Mariners 2023 Key Stats
- The Braves score the sixth-most runs in baseball (228 total, 5.3 per game).
- The Braves are second in MLB play with 74 home runs. They average 1.7 per game.
- Atlanta is 10th in MLB with a .257 batting average.
- The Braves rank fourth in baseball with a .337 on-base percentage.
- Atlanta ranks second in baseball, slugging .466.
- The Mariners have scored the 15th-most runs in the league this season with 191 (4.4 per game).
- Seattle’s 45 home runs rank 20th in Major League Baseball.
- The Mariners have a team batting average of just .227 this season, which ranks 28th among MLB teams.
- Seattle has an OBP of .307 this season, which ranks 25th in MLB.
- The Mariners rank 26th in the majors with a .377 team slugging percentage.
Braves vs. Mariners Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Braves have compiled an 18-9 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 66.7% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -149 or shorter, Atlanta has a record of 12-4 (75%).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Braves’ implied win probability is 59.8%.
- Atlanta has played in 31 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 22 times (22-9-0).
- The Braves have covered just 37.5% of their games this season, going 12-20-0 against the spread.
- The Mariners have been underdogs in 10 games this season and won three (30%) of those contests.
- Seattle has played as an underdog of +127 or more twice this season and split those games.
- The Mariners have a 44.1% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- So far this season, Seattle and its opponents have hit the over in 15 of its 32 games with a total.
- In 29 games with a spread this season, the Mariners are 13-16-0 ATS.
|Bryce Elder (ATL)||Pitcher||Bryce Miller (SEA)|
|3 – 0||W/L||2 – 0|
Braves Key Hitters
- Ronald Acuna Jr. leads Atlanta in homers with 11 while also maintaining a team-best .345 batting average.
- Acuna is eighth in home runs and 31st in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Acuna is batting .350 with four homers during his last five outings and is on an eight-game hitting streak.
- Sean Murphy leads Atlanta in runs batted in (34) this season. He’s batting .268 while slugging .575.
- Murphy is 14th in baseball in homers, and eighth in RBI.
- Murphy will look to extend his two-game hit streak. In his last five outings, he’s batting .100 with one homer.
- Matt Olson is slugging .491 this season, with a team-high 11 home runs. He’s also collected 30 RBI.
- Ozzie Albies has collected 45 hits this season and has an OBP of .304. He’s slugging .506 on the year.
- Albies is batting .238 with one homer over the course of his last five games. He also comes into Friday’s game looking to extend his four-game hitting streak.
Mariners Key Hitters
- France has 13 doubles, two home runs and 13 walks while hitting .273.
- Among all hitters in the majors, France ranks 234th in home runs and 89th in RBI.
- France brings a 14-game hitting streak into this game. In his last 10 games he is batting .333 with four doubles, a home run, a walk and five RBI.
- Jarred Kelenic’s eight home runs and .282 batting average both pace his team.
- Kelenic ranks 35th overall in home runs and 76th in RBI this season.
- Cal Raleigh has racked up a team-best 22 runs batted in.
- Raleigh takes a four-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is hitting .375 with two doubles, two home runs, four walks and four RBI.
- Julio Rodriguez is hitting .211 with seven doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 14 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!