MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 7:15 PM ET
- Where: Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: FOX
|Braves||-1.5 (+132)||O 9.5 (+107)||-147|
|Mariners||+1.5 (-156)||U 9.5 (-136)||+125|
|Pitching Probables: ATL: Chávez (R) SEA: Gilbert (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Braves vs. Mariners, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Seattle Mariners (21-23) hope to avoid their fourth straight defeat when they visit the Atlanta Braves (28-16) Saturday at 7:15 PM ET on FOX. The Braves are listed as -147 favorites, while the Mariners are +125 underdogs as they try to snap their losing skid. Jesse Chavez will get the ball for Atlanta while Seattle will counter with Logan Gilbert.
Braves vs. Mariners 2023 Key Stats
- The Braves have the No. 5 offense in MLB play scoring 5.3 runs per game (234 total runs).
- The Braves average 1.7 home runs per game to rank second in baseball with 75 total home runs.
- Atlanta has the eighth-best batting average in MLB (.258).
- The Braves’ .337 on-base percentage ranks fourth-best in baseball.
- Atlanta’s .466 slugging percentage is second-best in MLB.
- The Mariners rank 19th in the majors with 193 total runs scored this season.
- Seattle has hit 45 homers this season, which ranks 20th in the majors.
- The Mariners have a team batting average of just .227 this season, which ranks 29th among MLB teams.
- Seattle has an OBP of .307 this season, which ranks 25th in MLB.
- The Mariners rank 27th in the majors with a .376 team slugging percentage.
Braves vs. Mariners Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Braves are 19-9 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 67.9% of those games).
- Atlanta has gone 14-4 (winning 77.8% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -147 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Braves’ implied win probability is 59.5%.
- In the 32 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Atlanta, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 22 times (22-10-0).
- The Braves have collected a 13-20-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Mariners have entered the game as underdogs 11 times this season and won three, or 27.3%, of those games.
- Seattle has entered four games this season as the underdog by +125 or more and is 1-3 in those contests.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 44.4% chance of a victory for the Mariners.
- Games involving Seattle have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 15 of 33 chances this season.
- The Mariners are 13-17-0 against the spread in their 30 chances this season.
|Jesse Chávez (ATL)||Pitcher||Logan Gilbert (SEA)|
|0 – 0||W/L||1 – 2|
Braves Key Hitters
- Ronald Acuna Jr. leads Atlanta with a .343 batting average. He’s also hit 11 homers and has 27 RBI.
- Of all hitters in baseball, Acuna’s home run total ranks him 10th and his RBI tally ranks him 33rd.
- Acuna will look to extend his nine-game hitting streak. He’s batting .350 with four homers during his last five outings.
- Matt Olson is slugging .515 this season, with a team-best 12 homers while driving in 32 runs.
- Olson is sixth in home runs and 13th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Sean Murphy leads Atlanta in RBI with 34 while batting .275 with 10 home runs.
- Murphy will look to add one more to his three-game hit streak. During his last five games, he has a batting average of .200 with one homer.
- Ozzie Albies is batting .266 with an OBP of .308 and a slugging percentage of .503 this season.
- Albies enters this game on a five-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he’s hitting .300 with one homer.
Mariners Key Hitters
- Ty France is hitting .266 with 13 doubles, two home runs and 13 walks.
- In all of MLB, France ranks 237th in homers and 95th in RBI.
- Jarred Kelenic has hit eight home runs while hitting .283. Both lead his team.
- Kelenic is 35th in homers and 82nd in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Kelenic enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .235 with a double, two walks and an RBI.
- Julio Rodriguez has eight doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 14 walks while hitting .211.
- Cal Raleigh is hitting .235 with seven doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 18 walks.
- Raleigh heads into this game on a five-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .438 with two doubles, two home runs, three walks and four RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!