MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 3:10 PM ET
- Where: Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: BSSE
|Braves||– ()||O 10.5 (-123)||-222|
|Nationals||+ ()||U 10.5 (-103)||+185|
|Pitching Probables: ATL: Dodd (L) WSH: Rutledge (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Braves vs. Nationals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Atlanta Braves (104-57) will meet the Washington Nationals (70-91) on Sunday at 3:10 PM ET. Austin Riley will be looking for his 100th RBI of the season for the favored Braves (-222) when the game gets underway at Truist Park, live on BSSE. Atlanta’s Dylan Dodd gets the start, and he’ll go against Washington’s Jackson Rutledge.
Braves vs. Nationals 2023 Key Stats
- The Braves score the most runs in baseball (938 total, 5.8 per game).
- The Atlanta Braves average 1.9 home runs per game and have hit a league-best 305 home runs in total.
- Atlanta’s .276 batting average leads the majors.
- The Atlanta Braves lead the league with a .344 on-base percentage.
- Atlanta leads MLB with a .502 slugging percentage this season, collecting 621 extra-base hits.
- The Nationals rank 21st in the majors with 690 total runs scored this season.
- Washington has hit just 151 homers this season, which ranks 29th in the majors.
- The Nationals have a team batting average of .253 this season, which ranks 12th among MLB teams.
- Washington has an on-base percentage of .313 this season, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Nationals rank 23rd in the majors with a .395 team slugging percentage.
Braves vs. Nationals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Braves have won 92 of the 140 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (65.7%).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -222 or shorter, Atlanta has a 30-13 record (winning 69.8% of its games).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Braves’ implied win probability is 68.9%.
- In the 141 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Atlanta, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 83 times (83-58-0).
- The Braves have covered 50.7% of their games this season, going 73-71-0 against the spread.
- The Nationals have won 54, or 39.7%, of the 136 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Washington has won 13 of its 35 games, or 37.1%, when it’s the underdog by at least +185 on the moneyline.
- The Nationals have a 35.1% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Washington’s games have gone over the total in 63 of its 138 chances.
- The Nationals are 77-69-0 against the spread in their 146 chances this season.
|Dylan Dodd (ATL)||Pitcher||Jackson Rutledge (WSH)|
|0 – 0||W/L||1 – 1|
Braves Key Hitters
- Ronald Acuna Jr. leads Atlanta in batting average (.338) this season while adding 41 home runs and 106 RBI.
- Acuna ranks fifth in the majors in home runs, and eighth in RBI.
- Acuna is batting .412 with one homer during his last five games and is on a 14-game hitting streak.
- Matt Olson leads Atlanta in home runs with 54 and runs batted in with 137.
- Olson is first in homers and first in RBI in the bigs.
- Olson enters this game on a seven-game hit streak. He’s hitting .313 during his last five outings with one homer.
- Ozzie Albies is slashing .278/.332/.513 this season for the Braves.
- Albies enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s batting .409 during his last five outings with one homer.
- Riley has 178 hits and an OBP of .346 to go with a slugging percentage of .518 this season.
Nationals Key Hitters
- Lane Thomas has hit a team-best 28 homers.
- Thomas is 34th in homers and 41st in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- C.J. Abrams is batting .244 with 28 doubles, six triples, 18 home runs and 32 walks.
- Abrams is 111th in homers and 114th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Joey Meneses has a team-best batting average of .276 while leading the Nationals in runs batted in (88).
- Meneses enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .174 with an RBI.
- Keibert Ruiz is batting .259 with 23 doubles, 18 home runs and 31 walks.
- Ruiz has safely hit in six straight games. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .295 with three doubles, a home run, a walk and four RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!