MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, June 11, 2023 at 1:35 PM ET
- Where: Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: BSSE
|Braves||-1.5 (-136)||O 9.5 (-116)||-270|
|Nationals||+1.5 (+116)||U 9.5 (-109)||+223|
|Pitching Probables: ATL: Elder (R) WSH: Williams (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Braves vs. Nationals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Two of the league’s top hitters will meet Sunday when the Atlanta Braves (40-24) and Washington Nationals (25-38) take to the field at 1:35 PM ET, live on BSSE. Ronald Acuna Jr. is batting .333 for the Braves (-270 favorites on the moneyline) while Joey Meneses leads the underdog Nationals (+223) with a .308 average. Bryce Elder gets the starting nod for Atlanta while Trevor Williams is Washington’s starter for the contest.
Braves vs. Nationals 2023 Key Stats
- The Braves score the fourth-most runs in baseball (332 total, 5.2 per game).
- The Braves rank third in MLB action with 107 home runs. They average 1.7 per game.
- Atlanta is second in MLB with a .264 batting average.
- The Braves rank third in MLB with an on-base percentage of .334.
- Atlanta ranks second in baseball, slugging .469.
- The Nationals have scored the 24th-most runs in the league this season with 266 (4.2 per game).
- Washington’s 49 home runs rank 29th in MLB this season.
- The Nationals rank fourth in MLB with a .262 team batting average.
- Washington has an on-base percentage of .324 this season, which ranks 11th in the majors.
- The Nationals rank 23rd in the majors with a .388 team slugging percentage.
Braves vs. Nationals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Braves are 29-17 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 63% of those games).
- Atlanta has won all three games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -270 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Braves have an implied win probability of 73%.
- Atlanta has had an over/under set by bookmakers 50 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 32 of those games (32-18-0).
- The Braves have a 21-30-0 record ATS this season.
- The Nationals have entered the game as underdogs 49 times this season and won 18, or 36.7%, of those games.
- This season, Washington has won one of its three games when it’s the underdog by at least +223 on the moneyline.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 31% chance of a victory for the Nationals.
- Washington’s games have gone over the total in 21 of its 49 chances.
- The Nationals are 29-21-0 ATS in their 50 games with a spread this season.
|Bryce Elder (ATL)||Pitcher||Trevor Williams (WSH)|
|4 – 0||W/L||2 – 4|
Braves Key Hitters
- Acuna leads Atlanta with a batting average of .333. He’s also hit 13 home runs with 37 RBI.
- Acuna ranks 19th in home runs and 35th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Ozzie Albies has collected 62 hits this season and has an OBP of .305. He’s slugging .478 on the year.
- Albies ranks 14th in home runs and 19th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Matt Olson leads the club in homers (17) and runs batted in (43) this season.
- Sean Murphy is batting .288 with an OBP of .391 and a slugging percentage of .549 this season.
- Murphy will look to extend his three-game hitting streak. He’s batting .316 with one homer in his last five outings.
Nationals Key Hitters
- Lane Thomas has a team-high nine home runs.
- In all of the majors, Thomas is 62nd in home runs and 71st in RBI.
- Thomas brings a five-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .350 with two doubles, a triple, a home run and three RBI.
- Jeimer Candelario has 17 doubles, two triples, seven home runs and 21 walks while hitting .250.
- Candelario is 100th in homers and 86th in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- Luis Garcia has eight doubles, a triple, five home runs and 13 walks while batting .271.
- Meneses has a club-best 31 RBI and .308 batting average.
- Meneses has safely hit in three straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .333 with a double, a triple, two walks and an RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!