MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, September 22, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Nationals Park in Washington D.C.
- How to Watch on TV: MASN
|Braves||-2.5 (+103)||O 9.5 (-113)||-256|
|Nationals||+2.5 (-120)||U 9.5 (-112)||+212|
|Pitching Probables: ATL: Morton (R) WSH: Corbin (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Braves vs. Nationals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Ronald Acuna Jr. is on the brink of 40 homers on the season for the Atlanta Braves (98-55) as they get set to take on the Washington Nationals (68-86) Friday. The Braves enter the matchup as -256 favorites on the moneyline, and action gets underway from Nationals Park at 7:05 PM ET, live on MASN. Atlanta’s Charlie Morton and Washington’s Patrick Corbin have been named the starters for this contest.
Braves vs. Nationals 2023 Key Stats
- The Braves have the No. 1 offense in MLB play scoring 5.8 runs per game (890 total runs).
- The Atlanta Braves lead the league with 293 total home runs, averaging 1.9 per game.
- Atlanta has an MLB-high .276 batting average.
- The Braves are the top team in MLB play this season with a .344 on-base percentage.
- Atlanta leads MLB with a .502 slugging percentage this season, racking up 589 extra-base hits.
- The Nationals have scored the 21st-most runs in the league this season with 662 (4.3 per game).
- Washington ranks 29th in Major League Baseball with just 144 home runs as a team.
- The Nationals rank 12th in MLB with a .253 team batting average.
- Washington has an on-base percentage of .313 this season, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- Fueled by 428 extra-base hits, the Nationals rank 23rd in MLB with a .394 slugging percentage this season.
Braves vs. Nationals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Braves have compiled an 86-46 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 65.2% of those games).
- Atlanta has gone 12-4 (winning 75% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -256 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Braves’ implied win probability is 71.9%.
- Atlanta has played in 133 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 78 times (78-55-0).
- The Braves have put together a 70-66-0 record against the spread this season (covering 51.5% of the time).
- The Nationals have been underdogs in 129 games this season and won 52 (40.3%) of those contests.
- Washington has a record of 5-8, a 38.5% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +212 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 32.1% chance of a victory for the Nationals.
- Games involving Washington have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 60 of 131 chances this season.
- The Nationals are 73-66-0 against the spread this season.
|Charlie Morton (ATL)||Pitcher||Patrick Corbin (WSH)|
|14 – 12||W/L||10 – 13|
Braves Key Hitters
- Acuna leads Atlanta with a batting average of .335. He’s also hit 39 home runs with 100 RBI.
- Among all hitters in Major League Baseball, Acuna’s home run total places him fifth and his RBI tally ranks him 10th.
- Acuna is batting .348 with two homers during his last five games and is on a seven-game hitting streak.
- Matt Olson is batting .279 this season with a team-high 53 home runs and 132 RBI.
- Olson ranks first in home runs and first in RBI among all hitters in Major League Baseball.
- Olson has a batting average of .238 with one homer in his last five games and is working on a four-game hit streak.
- Ozzie Albies has collected 153 base hits, an OBP of .328 and a slugging percentage of .509 this season.
- Albies enters this game on an eight-game hit streak. He’s batting .478 over the course of his last five games with two homers.
- Austin Riley is batting .281 with an OBP of .344 and a slugging percentage of .514 this season.
- Riley enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five games he’s hitting .300.
Nationals Key Hitters
- Lane Thomas has put up a team-best 26 home runs.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Thomas is 34th in home runs and 39th in RBI.
- C.J. Abrams has 25 doubles, six triples, 18 home runs and 31 walks while batting .245.
- Abrams is 102nd in home runs and 119th in RBI among all MLB batters this year.
- Joey Meneses paces the Nationals in runs batted in (86) and has accumulated a team-high batting average of .280.
- Keibert Ruiz is hitting .251 with 21 doubles, 17 home runs and 30 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!