MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Saturday, Austin Hays will return to action for the Baltimore Orioles versus Andrew Heaney and the Texas Rangers at Oriole Park at Camden Yards. First pitch is at 1:03 PM ET.
Game Info and Austin Hays Props
- Day: Saturday, October 7, 2023
- Time: 1:03 PM ET
- TV Channel: FS1
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -312)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +500)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +110)
Austin Hays Stats
- Hays has collected 142 hits this season and has an OBP of .323. He’s slugging .442 on the year.
- His batting average ranks 38th among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks 79th, and he is 68th in the league in slugging.
- He has picked up a hit in 62.4% of his 141 games this season, collecting multiple hits in 27.7% of those games.
- In 15 games this season, he has hit a long ball (10.6% of his games). He’s also homered in 2.8% of his plate appearances.
- Hays has delivered an RBI in 49 of 141 games this season, with multiple RBI in 13 of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
Rangers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Rangers pitching staff ranks 22nd in MLB with a K/9 of 8.5.
- The Rangers sport a 4.27 team ERA that ranks 18th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Rangers hurlers have combined to rank 18th in baseball in home runs allowed (198 total, 1.2 per game).
- Heaney (10-6) will take the mound for the Rangers, his 29th start of the season.
- The 32-year-old has pitched in 34 games this season with a 4.15 ERA, 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .251.
Hays’ recent games
- vs. Red Sox on September 29: 0-for-3, 1 K
- vs. Red Sox on September 28: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Nationals on September 27: 2-for-3, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Nationals on September 26: 1-for-3, 1 K
- at Guardians on September 24: 0-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Guardians on September 22: 0-for-3, 1 K
- at Guardians on September 21: 0-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Astros on September 20: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at Astros on September 19: 2-for-5, 2 R, 2 HR, 4 RBI, 2 K
- at Astros on September 18: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!