MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Austin Hays and the Baltimore Orioles will take on starter Jordan Montgomery and the Texas Rangers on Sunday at 4:07 PM ET at Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
Game Info and Austin Hays Props
- Day: Sunday, October 8, 2023
- Time: 4:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: FS1
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -370)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +550)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +110)
Austin Hays Stats
- Hays is batting .273 with an OBP of .323 and a slugging percentage of .442 this season.
- His batting average ranks 38th among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks 79th, and he is 68th in the league in slugging.
- He has picked up a hit in 88 of 142 games this season, including multiple hits in 39 contests.
- In 10.6% of his games this season, he has hit a home run. He’s cleared the fence in 2.8% of his trips to the plate.
- In 34.5% of his games this year, Hays has picked up at least one RBI. He’s racked up more than one in 9.2% and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
Rangers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Rangers’ 8.5 K/9 rate ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Rangers’ 4.27 team ERA ranks 18th in the majors.
- Rangers hurlers have combined to rank 18th in baseball in home runs given up (198 total, 1.2 per game).
- Montgomery (10-11) will take the mound for the Rangers, his 33rd start of the season.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this season, the 30-year-old ranks seventh in ERA (3.20), 23rd in WHIP (1.193), and 36th in K/9 (7.9).
Hays’ recent games
- vs. Rangers on October 7: 0-for-3, 1 BB
- vs. Red Sox on September 29: 0-for-3, 1 K
- vs. Red Sox on September 28: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Nationals on September 27: 2-for-3, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Nationals on September 26: 1-for-3, 1 K
- at Guardians on September 24: 0-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Guardians on September 22: 0-for-3, 1 K
- at Guardians on September 21: 0-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Astros on September 20: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at Astros on September 19: 2-for-5, 2 R, 2 HR, 4 RBI, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!