MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Friday, Austin Hays and the Baltimore Orioles take on the Boston Red Sox (with Nick Pivetta on the hill) at Oriole Park at Camden Yards. First pitch is at 7:05 PM ET.
Game Info and Austin Hays Props
- Day: Friday, September 29, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MASN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -192)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +750)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -192)
Austin Hays Stats
- Hays is batting .275 with an OBP of .325 and a slugging percentage of .445 this season.
- He ranks 33rd in batting average, 78th in on base percentage, and 66th in slugging in baseball.
- In 88 of 140 games this year (62.9%), he has recorded a hit. In 39 of those games, he had more than one hit (27.9%).
- In 15 games this season, he has hit a home run (10.7% of his games). He’s also homered in 2.8% of his plate appearances.
- Hays has produced an RBI in 49 games this year (35.0%), including 13 multi-RBI outings (9.3%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
Red Sox Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Red Sox pitching staff ranks 13th in the majors with a K/9 of 8.9.
- The Red Sox sport a 4.58 team ERA that ranks 21st among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Red Sox hurlers have combined to rank 25th in baseball in home runs allowed (208 total, 1.3 per game).
- The Red Sox will hand the ball to Pivetta (9-9) for his 16th start of the season.
- The 30-year-old has an ERA of 4.25, 11.5 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .211 in 37 games this season.
Hays’ recent games
- vs. Red Sox on September 28: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Nationals on September 27: 2-for-3, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Nationals on September 26: 1-for-3, 1 K
- at Guardians on September 24: 0-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Guardians on September 22: 0-for-3, 1 K
- at Guardians on September 21: 0-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Astros on September 20: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at Astros on September 19: 2-for-5, 2 R, 2 HR, 4 RBI, 2 K
- at Astros on September 18: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Rays on September 17: 2-for-4, 1 RBI
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!