MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Austin Riley and the Atlanta Braves will take on starter Griffin Canning and the Los Angeles Angels at Truist Park on Monday at 7:20 PM ET.
Game Info and Austin Riley Props
- Day: Monday, July 31, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSO
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -312)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +340)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -108)
Austin Riley Stats
- Riley is batting .277 with an OBP of .337 and a slugging percentage of .505 this season.
- Riley ranks 12th in homers and 18th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- He currently ranks 33rd in batting average, 58th in on base percentage, and 17th in slugging among qualified hitters.
- Riley has a batting average of .368 with two homers over the course of his last games and is riding a five-game hit streak.
- In 69.9% of his games this year (72 of 103), he has collected at least one hit, and in 34 of those contests (33.0%) he recorded at least two hits.
- He has hit a long ball in 21.4% of his games this season, including 5.3% of his plate appearances.
- Riley has produced at least one RBI in 38.8% of his games this season (40 of 103), with two or more RBI 17 times (16.5%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
Angels Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.2 K/9 rate compiled by the Angels pitching staff ranks seventh in MLB.
- The Angels’ 4.40 team ERA ranks 19th in the majors.
- The Angels rank 20th in baseball in home runs surrendered with 129 (1.2 per game).
- The Angels will send Canning (6-4) to the mound for his 17th start this season.
- The 27-year-old has pitched to a 4.46 ERA this season with 9.7 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 2.7 walks per nine across 16 games.
Riley’s recent games
- vs. Brewers on July 30: 1-for-3, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Brewers on July 29: 2-for-4, 1 R
- vs. Brewers on July 28: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- at Red Sox on July 26: 1-for-4
- at Red Sox on July 25: 1-for-4, 1 K
- at Brewers on July 23: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at Brewers on July 22: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K
- at Brewers on July 21: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Diamondbacks on July 20: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI
- vs. Diamondbacks on July 19: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!