MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Austin Riley and the Atlanta Braves will take on starting pitcher Adrian Houser and the Milwaukee Brewers on Friday at 7:20 PM ET at Truist Park.
Game Info and Austin Riley Props
- Day: Friday, July 28, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSE
- Hits Prop: Over/under 2 hits (Over odds: +150)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +380)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -117)
Austin Riley Stats
- Riley has 108 hits and an OBP of .331 to go with a slugging percentage of .489 this season.
- Of all MLB hitters, Riley is 15th in homers and 20th in RBI.
- He currently ranks 40th in batting average, 70th in on base percentage, and 28th in slugging among qualified batters.
- He has gotten at least one hit in 69.0% of his games this year (69 of 100), picking up more than one hit 32 times (32.0%).
- In 20 games this season, he has hit a home run (20.0% of his games). He’s also homered in 5% of his plate appearances.
- Riley has delivered an RBI in 38 of 100 games this season, with multiple RBI in 16 of them. He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
Brewers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Brewers pitching staff ranks 17th in the majors with a K/9 of 8.6.
- The Brewers’ 3.89 team ERA ranks eighth in the majors.
- The Brewers rank 19th in baseball in home runs given up with 124 (1.2 per game).
- The Brewers will hand the ball to Houser (3-2) for his 12th start of the season.
- The 30-year-old has pitched to a 3.86 ERA this season with 7 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3 walks per nine across 13 games.
Riley’s recent games
- at Red Sox on July 26: 1-for-4
- at Red Sox on July 25: 1-for-4, 1 K
- at Brewers on July 23: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at Brewers on July 22: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K
- at Brewers on July 21: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Diamondbacks on July 20: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI
- vs. Diamondbacks on July 19: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Diamondbacks on July 18: 3-for-5, 3 R, 2 HR, 7 RBI, 1 K
- vs. White Sox on July 16: 0-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. White Sox on July 15: 1-for-5, 1 RBI, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!