MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Austin Riley is two away from 100 runs scored on the year as the Atlanta Braves take on starting pitcher Miles Mikolas and the St. Louis Cardinals on Tuesday at 7:20 PM ET.
Game Info and Austin Riley Props
- Day: Tuesday, September 5, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSO
- Hits Prop: Over/under 2 hits (Over odds: +150)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +300)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -125)
Austin Riley Stats
- Riley has collected 151 hits this season and has an OBP of .335. He’s slugging .505 on the year.
- Riley ranks ninth in homers and 18th in RBI among all batters this season.
- Among qualifying batters, his batting average ranks 27th, his on-base percentage ranks 61st, and he is 16th in the league in slugging.
- He has picked up a hit in 69.9% of his 136 games this season, collecting multiple hits in 34.6% of them.
- He has homered in 22.1% of his games this season, including 5.3% of his trips to the plate.
- Riley has delivered an RBI in 52 of 136 games this year, with multiple RBI in 22 of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in seven contests.
Cardinals Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 7.8 K/9 rate put together by the Cardinals pitching staff ranks 28th in MLB.
- The Cardinals sport a 4.67 team ERA that ranks 23rd across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Cardinals hurlers have combined to allow the fewest homers in baseball (138 total, one per game).
- The Cardinals’ Mikolas (6-10) will make his 30th start of the season.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this year, the 35-year-old ranks 42nd in ERA (4.66), 38th in WHIP (1.308), and 50th in K/9 (6.1).
Riley’s recent games
- at Dodgers on September 3: 0-for-4
- at Dodgers on September 2: 0-for-4, 2 K
- at Dodgers on September 1: 2-for-5, 1 RBI, 2 K
- at Dodgers on August 31: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI
- at Rockies on August 30: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
- at Rockies on August 29: 2-for-5, 1 R
- at Rockies on August 28: 2-for-5, 2 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Giants on August 27: 0-for-4, 2 K
- at Giants on August 26: 1-for-3, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K, 2 BB
- at Giants on August 25: 0-for-4
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!