MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Austin Riley is riding a 10-game hitting streak as the Atlanta Braves take on starting pitcher Justin Steele and the Chicago Cubs on Sunday at 2:20 PM ET.
Game Info and Austin Riley Props
- Day: Sunday, August 6, 2023
- Time: 2:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: MARQ
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +380)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +115)
Austin Riley Stats
- Riley has collected 119 hits this season and has an OBP of .338. He’s slugging .510 on the year.
- Riley ranks ninth in home runs and 16th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Among the qualifying players, he ranks 31st in batting average, 58th in on-base percentage, and 12th in slugging.
- Riley enters this game on a 10-game hit streak. He’s hitting .286 in his last outings with two homers.
- He has gotten a hit in 77 of 108 games this year (71.3%), racking up multiple hits on 35 occasions (32.4%).
- He has hit a home run in 24 games this year (22.2%), going yard in 5.5% of his trips to the dish.
- Riley has picked up an RBI in 42 games this season (38.9%), including multiple RBI in 19 of those contests (17.6%).
Cubs Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Cubs staff has put up a 8.4 K/9, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Cubs’ 4.19 team ERA ranks 15th in the majors.
- Cubs hurlers have combined to surrender 123 home runs (1.1 per game). That’s the eighth-fewest homers allowed in the majors.
- The Cubs will hand the ball to Steele (12-3) for his 21st start of the season.
- The 28-year-old’s 3.03 ERA ranks fourth, 1.141 WHIP ranks 19th, and 8.2 K/9 ranks 41st among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
Riley’s recent games
- at Cubs on August 5: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Cubs on August 4: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Angels on August 2: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Angels on August 1: 2-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Angels on July 31: 1-for-4
- vs. Brewers on July 30: 1-for-3, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Brewers on July 29: 2-for-4, 1 R
- vs. Brewers on July 28: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- at Red Sox on July 26: 1-for-4
- at Red Sox on July 25: 1-for-4, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!