MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Austin Riley will aim for his 30th home run of the season when the Atlanta Braves face starting pitcher Alex Cobb and the San Francisco Giants on August 18 at 7:20 PM ET.
Game Info and Austin Riley Props
- Day: Friday, August 18, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSE
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -312)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +400)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -103)
Austin Riley Stats
- Riley has 135 hits and an OBP of .341 to go with a slugging percentage of .518 this season.
- Riley is ninth in homers and 14th in RBI among all hitters in Major League Baseball.
- He currently ranks 23rd in batting average, 50th in on base percentage, and 13th in slugging among qualified hitters.
- In 70.8% of his games this year (85 of 120), he has collected at least one hit, and in 41 of those contests (34.2%) he recorded multiple hits.
- In 22.5% of his games this year, he has gone deep. He’s cleared the fence in 5.4% of his trips to the plate.
- In 39.2% of his contests this season, Riley has notched at least one RBI. In 21 of those games (17.5%) he collected more than one RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in six games.
Giants Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Giants staff has put up a 8.7 K/9, which ranks 15th in the majors.
- The Giants own a 3.94 team ERA that ranks ninth among all pitching staffs in baseball.
- The Giants have allowed the fourth-fewest homers in the majors (126 total, one per game).
- The Giants’ Cobb (6-4) will make his 23rd start of the season.
- The 35-year-old ranks 26th in ERA (3.62), 51st in WHIP (1.373), and 41st in K/9 (8.1) among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
Riley’s recent games
- vs. Yankees on August 16: 1-for-2, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Yankees on August 15: 0-for-4, 3 K
- vs. Yankees on August 14: 2-for-5, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Mets on August 13: 1-for-4, 2 R, 1 K
- at Mets on August 12: 0-for-4, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Mets on August 12: 2-for-5, 2 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Mets on August 11: 3-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI
- at Pirates on August 10: 3-for-5, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Pirates on August 9: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Pirates on August 8: 0-for-3, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!