MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Saturday, Austin Riley will return to action for the Atlanta Braves versus Ranger Suarez and the Philadelphia Phillies at Truist Park. First pitch is at 6:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Austin Riley Props
- Day: Saturday, October 7, 2023
- Time: 6:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +360)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +120)
Austin Riley Stats
- Riley has collected 180 hits this season and has an OBP of .347. He’s slugging .519 on the year.
- Riley is 10th in homers and 19th in RBI in the majors.
- Among qualified hitters, his batting average ranks 20th, his on-base percentage ranks 42nd, and he is 11th in the league in slugging.
- In 70.4% of his 159 games this year, he has recorded at least one hit. He’s also tallied 57 multi-hit games.
- In 22.0% of his games this year, he has hit a home run. He’s cleared the fence in 5.2% of his trips to the plate.
- Riley has picked up an RBI in 61 games this year (38.4%), including multiple RBI in 24 of those contests (15.1%).
Phillies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Phillies staff ranks seventh in MLB with 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Phillies sport a 4.04 team ERA that ranks 11th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Phillies have surrendered the 10th-fewest homers in the majors (185 total, 1.1 per game).
- Suarez (4-6) will take the mound for the Phillies, his 23rd start of the season.
- The 28-year-old has pitched in 22 games this season with a 4.18 ERA, 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .267.
Riley’s recent games
- vs. Nationals on October 1: 2-for-5, 1 R, 2 K
- vs. Nationals on September 30: 2-for-5, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Nationals on September 29: 0-for-5, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Cubs on September 28: 3-for-4, 2 R
- vs. Cubs on September 27: 0-for-3, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Cubs on September 26: 0-for-3, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Nationals on September 24: 1-for-3, 2 R, 1 K, 2 BB
- at Nationals on September 22: 2-for-3, 2 R, 1 HR, 4 RBI, 1 K
- at Nationals on September 21: 3-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Phillies on September 20: 1-for-5, 1 RBI, 3 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!