MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Monday, Austin Riley could get his 100th RBI of the year (he needs one more) for the Atlanta Braves versus Zack Wheeler and the Philadelphia Phillies at Truist Park. First pitch is at 6:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Austin Riley Props
- Day: Monday, October 9, 2023
- Time: 6:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +380)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +120)
Austin Riley Stats
- Riley is batting .283 with an OBP of .347 and a slugging percentage of .519 this season.
- Riley ranks 10th in homers and 19th in RBI this season.
- Among qualified hitters, his batting average ranks 20th, his on-base percentage ranks 42nd, and he is 11th in the league in slugging.
- He has gotten at least one hit in 70.6% of his games this season (113 of 160), picking up more than one hit 57 times (35.6%).
- He has hit a home run in 21.9% of his games in 2023 (35 of 160), leaving the yard in 5.2% of his trips to the dish.
- Riley has produced an RBI in 61 games this season (38.1%), including 24 multi-RBI outings (15.0%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in nine contests.
Phillies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Phillies staff is seventh in MLB with 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Phillies have the 11th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.04.
- Phillies pitchers have been tagged for the 10th-fewest home runs in baseball (185 total, 1.1 per game).
- Wheeler (13-6) will take the mound for the Phillies, his 33rd start of the season.
- The 33-year-old’s 3.56 ERA ranks 18th, 1.073 WHIP ranks sixth, and 9.9 K/9 ranks 12th among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
Riley’s recent games
- vs. Phillies on October 7: 1-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Nationals on October 1: 2-for-5, 1 R, 2 K
- vs. Nationals on September 30: 2-for-5, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Nationals on September 29: 0-for-5, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Cubs on September 28: 3-for-4, 2 R
- vs. Cubs on September 27: 0-for-3, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Cubs on September 26: 0-for-3, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Nationals on September 24: 1-for-3, 2 R, 1 K, 2 BB
- at Nationals on September 22: 2-for-3, 2 R, 1 HR, 4 RBI, 1 K
- at Nationals on September 21: 3-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!