MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Austin Riley and the Atlanta Braves will take on starting pitcher Aaron Nola and the Philadelphia Phillies at Citizens Bank Park on Wednesday at 5:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Austin Riley Props
- Day: Wednesday, October 11, 2023
- Time: 5:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: 1+ hit (Odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: 1+ home run (Odds: +350)
- Total Bases Prop: 2+ total bases (Odds: +110)
Austin Riley Stats
- Riley has collected 179 hits this season and has an OBP of .345. He’s slugging .516 on the year.
- Of all MLB hitters, Riley ranks 10th in home runs and 22nd in RBI.
- Among qualifying hitters, his batting average ranks 22nd, his on-base percentage ranks 43rd, and he is 14th in the league in slugging.
- Riley enters this game on a four-game hit streak. He’s hitting .261 in his last outings with one homer.
- He has picked up a hit in 114 of 161 games this year, including multiple hits in 56 contests.
- He has homered in 36 games this season (22.4%), going yard in 5.2% of his chances at the plate.
- In 37.9% of his games this year, Riley has picked up at least one RBI. He’s racked up more than one in 14.9% and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in nine contests.
Phillies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Phillies has delivered a 9.1 K/9 rate, which ranks seventh-best in baseball.
- The Phillies sport a 4.03 team ERA that ranks 12th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Phillies pitchers have been tagged for the 10th-fewest home runs in baseball (185 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Phillies’ Nola (12-9) will make his 33rd start of the season.
- The 30-year-old’s 4.46 ERA ranks 35th, 1.151 WHIP ranks 16th, and 9.4 K/9 ranks 17th among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
Riley’s recent games
- vs. Phillies on October 9: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 2 K
- vs. Phillies on October 7: 1-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Nationals on October 1: 2-for-5, 1 R, 2 K
- vs. Nationals on September 30: 2-for-5, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Nationals on September 29: 0-for-5, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Cubs on September 28: 3-for-4, 2 R
- vs. Cubs on September 27: 0-for-3, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Cubs on September 26: 0-for-3, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Nationals on September 24: 1-for-3, 2 R, 1 K, 2 BB
- at Nationals on September 22: 2-for-3, 2 R, 1 HR, 4 RBI, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!