MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Thursday, Austin Riley will try to extend his 20-game on-base streak when the Atlanta Braves face Ranger Suarez and the Philadelphia Phillies at Citizens Bank Park. First pitch is at 8:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Austin Riley Props
- Day: Thursday, October 12, 2023
- Time: 8:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: 1+ hit (Odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: 1+ home run (Odds: +350)
- Total Bases Prop: 2+ total bases (Odds: +115)
Austin Riley Stats
- Riley is batting .281 with an OBP of .345 and a slugging percentage of .516 this season.
- Riley is 10th in homers and 22nd in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- His batting average ranks 22nd among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks 43rd, and he is 14th in the league in slugging.
- Riley has a batting average of .348 with one homer over the course of his last games and is riding a five-game hit streak.
- He has picked up a hit in 71% of his 162 games this season, collecting multiple hits in 35.2% of those games.
- He has hit a long ball in 36 games this season (22.2%), going yard in 5.2% of his trips to the plate.
- Riley has picked up an RBI in 61 games this season (37.7%), including more than one RBI in 14.8% of his games and producing three or more of his team’s runs on nine occasions..
Phillies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Phillies has delivered a 9.1 K/9 rate, which ranks seventh-best in MLB.
- The Phillies’ 4.03 team ERA ranks 12th in MLB.
- Phillies hurlers have combined to give up 185 home runs (1.1 per game). That’s the 10th-fewest homers allowed in baseball.
- The Phillies’ Suarez (4-6) will make his 23rd start of the season.
- The 28-year-old has pitched in 22 games this season with a 4.18 ERA, 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .267.
Riley’s recent games
- at Phillies on October 11: 2-for-5, 1 K
- vs. Phillies on October 9: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 2 K
- vs. Phillies on October 7: 1-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Nationals on October 1: 2-for-5, 1 R, 2 K
- vs. Nationals on September 30: 2-for-5, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Nationals on September 29: 0-for-5, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Cubs on September 28: 3-for-4, 2 R
- vs. Cubs on September 27: 0-for-3, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Cubs on September 26: 0-for-3, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Nationals on September 24: 1-for-3, 2 R, 1 K, 2 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!