MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Atlanta Braves, Austin Riley included, will face Kyle Freeland and the Colorado Rockies at 8:40 PM ET on Wednesday at Coors Field.
Game Info and Austin Riley Props
- Day: Wednesday, August 30, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM
- Hits Prop: Over/under 2 hits (Over odds: -192)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +185)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 4 total bases (Over odds: +105)
Austin Riley Stats
- Riley is batting .277 with an OBP of .338 and a slugging percentage of .509 this season.
- Riley ranks ninth in Major League Baseball in homers, and 18th in RBI.
- Among qualifying hitters, his batting average ranks 30th, his on-base percentage ranks 51st, and he is 16th in the league in slugging.
- In 92 of 131 games this year (70.2%), he has picked up a hit. In 44 of those games, he had more than one hit (33.6%).
- In 22.1% of his games this season, he has hit a home run. He’s cleared the fence in 5.3% of his trips to the dish.
- Riley has picked up an RBI in 50 games this year (38.2%), including more than one RBI in 16.8% of his games and producing three or more of his team’s runs on seven occasions..
Rockies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 7.2 K/9 rate compiled by the Rockies pitching staff ranks last in MLB.
- The Rockies own a 5.58 team ERA that ranks 29th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Rockies hurlers combine to surrender the second-most home runs in MLB (191 total, 1.4 per game).
- The Rockies’ Freeland (5-13) will make his 26th start of the season.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this season, the 30-year-old ranks 48th in ERA (5.00), 49th in WHIP (1.467), and 53rd in K/9 (5.7).
Riley’s recent games
- at Rockies on August 29: 2-for-5, 1 R
- at Rockies on August 28: 2-for-5, 2 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Giants on August 27: 0-for-4, 2 K
- at Giants on August 26: 1-for-3, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K, 2 BB
- at Giants on August 25: 0-for-4
- vs. Mets on August 23: 2-for-3, 2 R, 1 BB
- vs. Mets on August 22: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Mets on August 21: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Giants on August 20: 1-for-4, 1 K, 1 SB
- vs. Giants on August 19: 1-for-4, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!