MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 3:05 PM ET
- Where: Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: MASN
|Orioles||-1.5 (+118)||O 7.5 (-123)||-181|
|Red Sox||+1.5 (-138)||U 7.5 (-103)||+153|
|Pitching Probables: BAL: Bradish (R) BOS: Houck (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Orioles vs. Red Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Baltimore Orioles (101-60) will play the Boston Red Sox (77-84) on Sunday at 3:05 PM ET. Rafael Devers will be looking for his 100th RBI of the season for the underdog Red Sox (+153) when the game gets underway at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, live on MASN. Baltimore’s Kyle Bradish gets the start, and he’ll go against Boston’s Tanner Houck.
Orioles vs. Red Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Orioles have the No. 7 offense in MLB action scoring five runs per game (806 total runs).
- The Orioles are 17th in baseball with 183 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Baltimore is eighth in MLB with a .255 batting average.
- The Orioles are 16th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .321.
- Baltimore ranks 10th in MLB, slugging .423.
- The Red Sox have scored 766 runs (4.8 per game) this season, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- Boston ranks 18th in Major League Baseball with 182 home runs.
- The Red Sox’s .259 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking fourth in MLB.
- Boston has an on-base percentage of .324 this season, which ranks 13th in the majors.
- The Red Sox rank eighth in the majors with a .426 team slugging percentage.
Orioles vs. Red Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Orioles have a 58-27 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 68.2% of those games).
- Baltimore has gone 19-5 (winning 79.2% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -181 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Orioles have an implied win probability of 64.4%.
- Baltimore has played in 141 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 76 times (76-65-0).
- The Orioles have covered 60.5% of their games this season, going 89-58-0 ATS.
- The Red Sox have entered the game as underdogs 80 times this season and won 36, or 45%, of those games.
- Boston has a record of 2-2 in games where bookmakers have it as underdogs of at least +153 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Red Sox, based on the moneyline, is 39.5%.
- Boston’s games have gone over the total in 69 of its 138 chances.
- The Red Sox have an ATS record of 64-80-0 in 144 games with a spread this season.
|Kyle Bradish (BAL)||Pitcher||Tanner Houck (BOS)|
|12 – 7||W/L||5 – 10|
Orioles Key Hitters
- Adley Rutschman leads Baltimore with a .277 batting average. He’s also hit 20 homers and has 79 RBI.
- Among hitters in Major League Baseball, Rutschman is 92nd in home runs and 60th in RBI.
- Rutschman will look to extend his three-game hitting streak. He’s batting .375 with one homer during his last five outings.
- Gunnar Henderson is slugging .492 this season, with a team-best 28 homers while driving in 82 runs.
- Henderson ranks 34th in homers and 47th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Anthony Santander leads Baltimore in home runs (28) and runs batted in (95) this season while batting .256.
- Santander will look to add one more to his four-game hit streak. In his last five games, he has a batting average of .190 with one homer.
- Austin Hays is batting .273 with an OBP of .323 and a slugging percentage of .442 this season.
Red Sox Key Hitters
- Devers leads the Red Sox in home runs (33) and runs batted in (99).
- Among all hitters in MLB, Devers ranks 16th in home runs and 17th in RBI.
- Justin Turner is hitting .277 with 31 doubles, 23 home runs and 51 walks.
- Turner is 62nd among hitters in the majors in homers, and 25th in RBI.
- Turner enters this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .278 with a double and an RBI.
- Masataka Yoshida paces the Red Sox with a .288 batting average.
- Alex Verdugo has 37 doubles, five triples, 13 home runs and 45 walks while hitting .262.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!