MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, April 25, 2023 at 6:35 PM ET
- Where: Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: MASN
|Orioles||-1.5 (+127)||O 8.5 (-133)||-161|
|Red Sox||+1.5 (-149)||U 8.5 (+105)||+137|
|Pitching Probables: BAL: Bradish (R) BOS: Kluber (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Orioles vs. Red Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Baltimore Orioles (15-7) will vie for their eighth straight victory when they host the Boston Red Sox (12-12) on Tuesday at 6:35 PM ET on MASN. The Orioles are listed as -161 favorites by sportsbooks, while the Red Sox are +137 underdogs. Kyle Bradish will get the ball for Baltimore while Boston will counter with Corey Kluber.
Orioles vs. Red Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Orioles are the eighth-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 5.1 runs per game (113 total).
- The Orioles average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 18th in baseball with 25 total home runs.
- Baltimore has the 14th-ranked batting average in the majors (.247).
- The Orioles are seventh in baseball with a .336 on-base percentage.
- Baltimore ranks 11th in MLB, slugging .415.
- The Red Sox have scored the third-most runs in the league this season with 136.
- Boston’s 32 home runs rank fifth in Major League Baseball.
- The Red Sox have a team batting average of .251 this season, which ranks 10th among MLB teams.
- Boston has an on-base percentage of .329 this season, which ranks 10th in baseball.
- The Red Sox are eighth in MLB with a .433 slugging percentage this season.
Orioles vs. Red Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Orioles have won 88.9% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (8-1).
- Baltimore has a 5-1 record (winning 83.3% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -161 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Orioles a 61.7% chance to win.
- Baltimore has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 12 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in seven of those games (7-5-0).
- The Orioles have gone 7-5-0 ATS this season.
- The Red Sox have entered the game as underdogs 10 times this season and won four of those games.
- Boston has entered four games this season as the underdog by +137 or more and is 2-2 in those contests.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Red Sox have a 42.2% chance to win.
- Boston’s games have gone over the total in 11 of its 14 chances.
- In 14 games with a spread this season, the Red Sox are 6-8-0 ATS.
|Kyle Bradish (BAL)||Pitcher||Corey Kluber (BOS)|
|1 – 0||W/L||0 – 4|
Orioles Key Hitters
- Adley Rutschman has been key for Baltimore with 24 hits, an OBP of .427 plus a slugging percentage of .458.
- Rutschman is 42nd in home runs and 28th in RBI among all hitters in Major League Baseball.
- Cedric Mullins has collected 20 hits this season and has an OBP of .380. He’s slugging .416 on the year.
- Mullins is 115th in homers and 28th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Jorge Mateo has collected 19 base hits, an OBP of .410 and a slugging percentage of .623 this season.
- Mateo enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s batting .385 in his last five games.
- Ryan Mountcastle leads Baltimore in home runs (six) and runs batted in (20) this season while batting .226.
- Mountcastle will look to extend his four-game hitting streak. He’s batting .250 during his last five outings.
Red Sox Key Hitters
- Rafael Devers has racked up a team-high nine home runs and 23 runs batted in.
- Devers is third in homers and fourth in RBI among all batters in the big leagues.
- Alex Verdugo’s .319 batting average leads his team.
- Among all MLB hitters, Verdugo is 78th in homers and 59th in RBI.
- Verdugo enters this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .286 with a double, two home runs, a walk and five RBI.
- Masataka Yoshida has two doubles, three home runs and nine walks while batting .265.
- Yoshida has safely hit in five straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .500 with a double, two home runs, a walk and nine RBI.
- Justin Turner is hitting .284 with five doubles, two home runs and 12 walks.
- Turner has hit safely in five straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .368 with a double, a home run, three walks and two RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!