MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, April 26, 2023 at 1:05 PM ET
- Where: Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: MASN
|Orioles||-1.5 (-196)||O 8.5 (-107)||-114|
|Red Sox||+1.5 (+165)||U 8.5 (-117)||-102|
|Pitching Probables: BAL: Wells (R) BOS: Houck (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Orioles vs. Red Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Boston Red Sox (13-12) are the underdogs on the moneyline (-102) in Wednesday’s contest versus the Baltimore Orioles (15-8). Game time is set for 1:05 PM ET on MASN. The Red Sox are favored against the spread in this one (1.5) with +165 odds. Baltimore’s Tyler Wells and Boston’s Tanner Houck have been named the starters for this contest.
Orioles vs. Red Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Orioles score the eighth-most runs in baseball (119 total, 5.2 per game).
- The Orioles are 11th in baseball with 28 total home runs.
- Baltimore’s .249 batting average ranks 13th in the majors.
- The Orioles’ .333 on-base percentage ranks seventh-best in MLB.
- Baltimore ranks 11th in MLB with a .420 slugging percentage.
- The Red Sox have scored 144 runs this season, which ranks third in MLB.
- Boston has hit 33 homers this season, which ranks fifth in the majors.
- The Red Sox have a team batting average of .254 this season, which ranks ninth among MLB teams.
- Boston is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking 10th with an OBP of .332.
- The Red Sox rank eighth in the majors with a .433 team slugging percentage.
Orioles vs. Red Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Orioles have gone 8-2 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 80% of those games).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -114 or shorter, Baltimore has a record of 7-2 (77.8%).
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Orioles a 53.3% chance to win.
- Baltimore has played in 13 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total eight times (8-5-0).
- The Orioles have a 7-6-0 record against the spread this season (covering 53.8% of the time).
- The Red Sox have entered the game as underdogs 11 times this season and won five, or 45.5%, of those games.
- This season, Boston has won three of its nine games, or 33.3%, when it’s the underdog by at least -102 on the moneyline.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 50.5% chance of a victory for the Red Sox.
- So far this season, Boston and its opponents have hit the over in 12 of its 15 games with a total.
- In 15 games with a spread this season, the Red Sox are 7-8-0 ATS.
|Tyler Wells (BAL)||Pitcher||Tanner Houck (BOS)|
|0 – 1||W/L||3 – 0|
Orioles Key Hitters
- Cedric Mullins has been key for Baltimore with three home runs, 19 RBI and a batting average of .256 this season.
- Including all hitters in baseball, Mullins is 85th in home runs and 12th in RBI.
- Mullins will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .313 with one homer over the course of his last five outings.
- Jorge Mateo has collected 20 hits this season and has an OBP of .400. He’s slugging .649 on the year.
- Mateo has a batting average of .286 with one homer during his last five outings and is riding a three-game hit streak.
- Adley Rutschman is slashing .284/.417/.443 this season for the Orioles.
- Rutschman will look to add one more to his two-game hit streak. During his last five outings, he has a batting average of .200.
- Ryan Mountcastle leads Baltimore in home runs (six) and runs batted in (20) this season while batting .237.
- Mountcastle enters this game on a five-game hitting streak. In his last five games he’s hitting .350.
Red Sox Key Hitters
- Rafael Devers paces the Red Sox with nine home runs and 24 runs batted in.
- In all of the majors, Devers is third in home runs and third in RBI.
- Alex Verdugo has a club-best .313 batting average.
- Verdugo is 85th in homers and 65th in RBI among all MLB batters this season.
- Verdugo has hit safely in three straight games. In his last five games he is batting .227 with a double, a home run, a walk and four RBI.
- Masataka Yoshida is hitting .278 with two doubles, three home runs and 10 walks.
- Yoshida has hit safely in six straight games. In his last 10 games he is batting .316 with a double, two home runs, four walks and nine RBI.
- Justin Turner has five doubles, two home runs and 13 walks while batting .272.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!