MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, September 8, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts
- How to Watch on TV: NESN
|Orioles||-1.5 (+132)||O 9.5 (-126)||-116|
|Red Sox||+1.5 (-156)||U 9.5 (-101)||-101|
|Pitching Probables: BAL: Bradish (R) BOS: Houck (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Orioles vs. Red Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Baltimore Orioles (88-51) will look to Austin Hays, red hot after a four-hit game, to lead them in a matchup with the Boston Red Sox (72-68) on Friday at 7:10 PM ET on NESN. The Orioles are -116 favorites for the contest, according to bookmakers. Kyle Bradish will get the ball for Baltimore while Boston will counter with Tanner Houck.
Orioles vs. Red Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Orioles have the No. 7 offense in MLB play scoring 5.0 runs per game (701 total runs).
- The Orioles are 18th in MLB play with 161 total home runs.
- Baltimore’s .257 batting average is ninth-best in MLB.
- The Orioles are 16th in baseball with a .322 on-base percentage.
- Baltimore’s .426 slugging percentage is 10th-best in baseball.
- The Red Sox have scored 697 runs this season, which ranks eighth in MLB.
- Boston’s 166 home runs rank 15th in Major League Baseball.
- The Red Sox’s .263 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking third in MLB.
- Boston is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking seventh with an OBP of .329.
- The Red Sox rank sixth in the majors with a .437 team slugging percentage.
Orioles vs. Red Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Orioles have compiled a 49-21 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 70% of those games).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -116 or shorter, Baltimore has a 45-15 record (winning 75% of its games).
- The Orioles have a 53.7% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Baltimore has played in 122 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 70 times (70-52-0).
- The Orioles have a 78-47-0 record ATS this season.
- The Red Sox have entered the game as underdogs 68 times this season and won 34, or 50%, of those games.
- Boston has a record of 28-31, a 47.5% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of -101 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Red Sox have a 50.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- So far this season, Boston and its opponents have hit the over in 64 of its 120 games with a total.
- In 123 games with a spread this season, the Red Sox are 58-65-0 ATS.
|Kyle Bradish (BAL)||Pitcher||Tanner Houck (BOS)|
|10 – 6||W/L||4 – 8|
Orioles Key Hitters
- Adley Rutschman has been key for Baltimore with 17 home runs, 67 RBI and a batting average of .272 this season.
- Of all MLB hitters, Rutschman ranks 43rd in batting average, 17th in on-base percentage, and 89th in slugging.
- Anthony Santander leads Baltimore in home runs (27) and runs batted in (82) this season while batting .259.
- Santander is 22nd in homers and 30th in RBI in the majors.
- Santander has a batting average of .333 with one homer during his last five games and is working on a five-game hit streak.
- Gunnar Henderson is slashing .251/.326/.476 this season for the Orioles.
- Hays leads Baltimore with a .285 batting average. He’s also hit 14 homers and has 58 RBI.
- Hays will look to extend his three-game hitting streak. He’s batting .444 with one homer during his last five outings.
Red Sox Key Hitters
- Rafael Devers has racked up a team-high 29 home runs and 91 runs batted in.
- Devers’ home run total ranks 16th in the big leagues, and he is 10th in RBI.
- Justin Turner has capitalized on opportunities as he leads his team with 91 runs batted in.
- Turner is 48th among hitters in MLB in home runs, and 10th in RBI.
- Masataka Yoshida has a team-high batting average of .292.
- Alex Verdugo is batting .276 with 34 doubles, five triples, 13 home runs and 42 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!