MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, June 26, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: MASN
|Orioles||-1.5 (+139)||O 10.5 (-103)||-135|
|Reds||+1.5 (-163)||U 10.5 (-123)||+115|
|Pitching Probables: BAL: Irvin (L) CIN: Williamson (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Orioles vs. Reds, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Cincinnati Reds (41-37) will look to Matt McLain, after his four-hit game last time out, to lead them in a matchup with the Baltimore Orioles (47-29) on Monday at 7:05 PM ET on MASN. The Reds are +115 underdogs for the contest, according to oddsmakers. Cole Irvin takes the mound for Baltimore while Brandon Williamson is Cincinnati’s starter for the contest.
Orioles vs. Reds 2023 Key Stats
- The Orioles have the No. 10 offense in MLB play scoring 4.9 runs per game (370 total runs).
- The Orioles average 1.2 home runs per game to rank 10th in MLB play with 94 total home runs.
- Baltimore has the 14th-ranked batting average in MLB (.252).
- The Orioles’ .319 on-base percentage is 16th in baseball.
- Baltimore ranks seventh in baseball with a .425 slugging percentage.
- The Reds have scored 385 runs this season, which ranks ninth in MLB.
- Cincinnati ranks 22nd in Major League Baseball with 78 home runs.
- The Reds have a team batting average of .257 this season, which ranks 10th among MLB teams.
- Cincinnati has an on-base percentage of .336 this season, which ranks fourth in baseball.
- Fueled by 236 extra-base hits, the Reds rank 13th in MLB with a .412 slugging percentage this season.
Orioles vs. Reds Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Orioles have been the moneyline favorite 37 total times this season. They’ve finished 28-9 in those games.
- Baltimore has a 22-6 record (winning 78.6% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -135 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Orioles have an implied win probability of 57.4%.
- In the 64 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Baltimore, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 35 times (35-29-0).
- The Orioles have covered 64.6% of their games this season, going 42-23-0 ATS.
- The Reds have been underdogs in 53 games this season and won 27 (50.9%) of those contests.
- Cincinnati has entered 40 games this season as the underdog by +115 or more and is 19-21 in those contests.
- The implied probability of a win by the Reds, based on the moneyline, is 46.5%.
- So far this season, Cincinnati and its opponents have hit the over in 36 of its 63 games with a total.
- The Reds are 40-25-0 against the spread this season.
|Cole Irvin (BAL)||Pitcher||Brandon Williamson (CIN)|
|1 – 3||W/L||1 – 0|
Orioles Key Hitters
- Adley Rutschman has been key for Baltimore with 73 hits, an OBP of .376 plus a slugging percentage of .415.
- Rutschman ranks 80th in Major League Baseball in home runs, and 108th in RBI.
- Anthony Santander is batting .267 this season with a team-high 14 home runs and 47 RBI.
- Santander is 28th in home runs and 20th in RBI this year.
- Santander enters this game on a three-game hit streak. He’s hitting .381 during his last five games with four homers.
- Cedric Mullins is slashing .257/.351/.465 this season for the Orioles.
- Adam Frazier is batting .228 with an OBP of .292 and a slugging percentage of .382 this season.
- Frazier is batting .214 in his last five outings. He also comes into Monday’s game looking to extend his two-game hitting streak.
Reds Key Hitters
- Jonathan India is batting .263 with 17 doubles, 10 home runs and 31 walks.
- India ranks 80th in home runs and 57th in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- Spencer Steer has shown his power as he paces his team with 11 home runs with a team-high .274 batting average.
- Steer ranks 63rd overall in home runs and 37th in RBI this season.
- Steer has hit safely in two straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .222 with two doubles, a home run, two walks and four RBI.
- Jake Fraley leads the Reds with 11 home runs and 47 runs batted in.
- Fraley has safely hit in five straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .333 with a double, three home runs, two walks and six RBI.
- TJ Friedl is hitting .307 with 12 doubles, three triples, four home runs and 20 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!