MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, June 27, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: MASN
|Orioles||-1.5 (+141)||O 8.5 (-125)||-142|
|Reds||+1.5 (-166)||U 8.5 (-102)||+121|
|Pitching Probables: BAL: Wells (R) CIN: Abbott (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Orioles vs. Reds, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Cincinnati Reds (41-37) and Matt McLain, coming off a four-hit game, are underdogs (+121) on the moneyline and will look to upset the Baltimore Orioles (47-29) on Tuesday at 7:05 PM ET on MASN. Tyler Wells will get the ball for Baltimore while Cincinnati will counter with Andrew Abbott.
Orioles vs. Reds 2023 Key Stats
- The Orioles are the 10th-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 4.9 runs per game (370 total).
- The Orioles are 10th-best in baseball with 94 total home runs.
- Baltimore has the 14th-ranked batting average in the majors (.252).
- The Orioles’ .319 on-base percentage ranks 16th in baseball.
- Baltimore’s .425 slugging percentage ranks seventh-best in MLB.
- The Reds have scored the ninth-most runs in the league this season with 385.
- Cincinnati’s 78 home runs rank 22nd in Major League Baseball.
- The Reds rank 10th in MLB with a .257 team batting average.
- Cincinnati is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking fourth with an OBP of .336.
- The Reds rank 13th in the majors with a .412 team slugging percentage.
Orioles vs. Reds Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Orioles have won 29 of the 38 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (76.3%).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -142 or shorter, Baltimore has gone 20-5 (80%).
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Orioles a 58.7% chance to win.
- In the 65 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Baltimore, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 36 times (36-29-0).
- The Orioles have a 43-23-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Reds have been underdogs in 54 games this season and won 27 (50%) of those contests.
- Cincinnati has entered 39 games this season as the underdog by +121 or more and is 18-21 in those contests.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 45.2% chance of a victory for the Reds.
- Games involving Cincinnati have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 37 of 64 chances this season.
- The Reds have an ATS record of 40-26-0 in 66 games with a spread this season.
|Tyler Wells (BAL)||Pitcher||Andrew Abbott (CIN)|
|6 – 3||W/L||3 – 0|
Orioles Key Hitters
- Adley Rutschman has been key for Baltimore with 10 home runs, 32 RBI and a batting average of .265 this season.
- Among all hitters in baseball, Rutschman’s home run total ranks him 82nd and his RBI tally places him 108th.
- Anthony Santander is batting .267 this season with a team-high 14 home runs and 47 RBI.
- Santander ranks 28th in homers and 21st in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Santander will look to extend his three-game hit streak. In his last five outings, he’s batting .381 with four homers.
- Cedric Mullins has 52 hits this season and a slash line of .257/.351/.465.
- Adam Frazier has collected 55 hits this season and has an OBP of .292. He’s slugging .382 on the year.
- Frazier is batting .214 in his last five outings. He also comes into Tuesday’s game looking to extend his two-game hitting streak.
Reds Key Hitters
- Jonathan India has 17 doubles, 10 home runs and 31 walks while hitting .263.
- Among all hitters in the majors, India is 82nd in homers and 57th in RBI.
- Spencer Steer has shown his power as he paces his team with 11 home runs with a team-best .274 batting average.
- Among all MLB hitters, Steer ranks 63rd in home runs and 37th in RBI.
- Steer takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .222 with two doubles, a home run, two walks and four RBI.
- Jake Fraley leads the Reds in home runs (11) and runs batted in (47).
- Fraley takes a five-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .333 with a double, three home runs, two walks and six RBI.
- TJ Friedl has 12 doubles, three triples, four home runs and 20 walks while hitting .307.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!