MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, May 29, 2023 at 1:05 PM ET
- Where: Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Pitching Probables: BAL: Wells (R) CLE: Allen (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Orioles vs. Guardians, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Baltimore Orioles will take the field against the Cleveland Guardians (23-29) on Monday. The game begins at 1:05 PM ET on MLB Network, with the Orioles listed as -144 favorites on the moneyline. Baltimore’s Tyler Wells gets the start, and he’ll go against Cleveland’s Logan Allen.
Orioles vs. Guardians 2023 Key Stats
- The Orioles score the seventh-most runs in baseball (265 total, 5.0 per game).
- The Orioles average 1.2 home runs per game to rank 11th in MLB action with 64 total home runs.
- Baltimore has the 15th-ranked batting average in the majors (.250).
- The Orioles are 13th in MLB with a .326 on-base percentage.
- Baltimore’s .420 slugging percentage is ninth-best in MLB.
- The Guardians have scored 178 runs (just 3.4 per game) this season, which ranks last in MLB.
- Cleveland has hit just 30 homers this season, which ranks last in the majors.
- The Guardians have a team batting average of just .225 this season, which ranks 28th among MLB teams.
- Cleveland has an OBP of just .297 this season, which ranks 28th in MLB.
- The Guardians are 30th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .339 this season.
Orioles vs. Guardians Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Orioles have gone 19-8 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 70.4% of those games).
- Baltimore has a 16-4 record (winning 80% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -144 or shorter.
- The Orioles have a 59% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Baltimore has played in 43 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 24 times (24-19-0).
- The Orioles have covered 65.1% of their games this season, going 28-15-0 against the spread.
- The Guardians have won six, or 35.3%, of the 17 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Cleveland has a record of 1-4 in games where bookmakers have it as underdogs of at least +123 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 44.8% chance of a victory for the Guardians.
- So far this season, Cleveland and its opponents have hit the over in 12 of its 39 games with a total.
- The Guardians are 19-20-0 ATS in their 39 games with a spread this season.
|Tyler Wells (BAL)||Pitcher||Logan Allen (CLE)|
|3 – 1||W/L||1 – 2|
Orioles Key Hitters
- Cedric Mullins is batting .266 for Baltimore with a team-high 39 RBI.
- Mullins ranks 58th in baseball in home runs, and eighth in RBI.
- Adley Rutschman has collected 53 hits this season and has an OBP of .397. He’s slugging .433 on the year.
- Rutschman ranks 58th in MLB in home runs, and 70th in RBI.
- Ryan Mountcastle’s 11 home runs lead all Baltimore hitters, and he’s slugging .456.
- Adam Frazier has collected 40 hits this season and has an OBP of .324. He’s slugging .416 on the year.
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez paces the Guardians with a team-high batting average of .273.
- Among all batters in MLB, Ramirez ranks 98th in homers and 49th in RBI.
- Ramirez has hit safely in three games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .273 with a double, a triple and three RBI.
- Steven Kwan is batting .259 with 12 doubles, a triple, a home run and 29 walks.
- Kwan currently is 312th in homers and 187th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Kwan takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .211 with a double, three walks and two RBI.
- Josh Naylor has put up a team-high seven home runs and 32 runs batted in.
- Josh Bell is batting .222 with 11 doubles, three home runs and 29 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!