MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: MASN
|Orioles||-1.5 (+137)||O 8.5 (-105)||-149|
|Guardians||+1.5 (-161)||U 8.5 (-120)||+127|
|Pitching Probables: BAL: Gibson (R) CLE: Quantrill (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Orioles vs. Guardians, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Baltimore Orioles will take the field against the Cleveland Guardians (24-29) on Tuesday. The game begins at 7:05 PM ET on MASN, with the Orioles listed as -149 favorites on the moneyline. Kyle Gibson will get the ball for Baltimore while Cleveland will counter with Cal Quantrill.
Orioles vs. Guardians 2023 Key Stats
- The Orioles score the eighth-most runs in baseball (265 total, 4.9 per game).
- The Orioles rank 11th in MLB action with 64 total home runs.
- Baltimore has the 15th-ranked batting average in MLB (.249).
- The Orioles rank 14th in baseball with a .324 on-base percentage.
- Baltimore’s .417 slugging percentage ranks 11th in MLB.
- The Guardians have scored 183 runs (just 3.5 per game) this season, which ranks last in MLB.
- Cleveland has hit just 30 homers this season, which ranks last in the majors.
- The Guardians have a team batting average of just .226 this season, which ranks 28th among MLB teams.
- Cleveland is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking 29th with an OBP of .296.
- The Guardians are 30th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .339 this season.
Orioles vs. Guardians Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Orioles have won 67.9% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (19-9).
- Baltimore has gone 14-4 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -149 or shorter (77.8% winning percentage).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Orioles have an implied win probability of 59.8%.
- Baltimore has played in 44 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 24 times (24-20-0).
- The Orioles have a 28-16-0 record against the spread this season (covering 63.6% of the time).
- The Guardians have entered the game as underdogs 18 times this season and won seven, or 38.9%, of those games.
- Cleveland is 1-2 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +127 or more on the moneyline.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 44.1% chance of a victory for the Guardians.
- Cleveland and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 12 of its 40 opportunities.
- The Guardians are 20-20-0 against the spread this season.
|Kyle Gibson (BAL)||Pitcher||Cal Quantrill (CLE)|
|6 – 3||W/L||2 – 3|
Orioles Key Hitters
- Cedric Mullins is batting .263 for Baltimore with a team-high 39 RBI.
- Among hitters in MLB, Mullins is 60th in home runs and eighth in RBI.
- Adley Rutschman has 53 hits and an OBP of .397 to go with a slugging percentage of .433 this season.
- Of all MLB batters, Rutschman ranks 60th in home runs and 72nd in RBI.
- Ryan Mountcastle’s 11 home runs lead all Baltimore hitters, and he’s slugging .452.
- Adam Frazier has 40 hits and an OBP of .317 to go with a slugging percentage of .406 this season.
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez paces the Guardians with a team-best batting average of .272.
- Among all batters in MLB, Ramirez is 99th in home runs and 53rd in RBI.
- Ramirez heads into this matchup on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .273 with two doubles and three RBI.
- Steven Kwan is batting .262 with 13 doubles, a triple, a home run and 29 walks.
- Kwan ranks 313th overall in homers and 176th in RBI this season.
- Kwan heads into this matchup on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .300 with two doubles, three walks and three RBI.
- Josh Naylor paces the Guardians in home runs (seven) and runs batted in (32).
- Josh Bell is hitting .222 with 11 doubles, three home runs and 29 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!