MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, April 22, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: Fox Sports 1
|Orioles||-1.5 (+115)||O 8.5 (-112)||-181|
|Tigers||+1.5 (-135)||U 8.5 (-113)||+153|
|Pitching Probables: BAL: Gibson (R) DET: Wentz (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Orioles vs. Tigers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Baltimore Orioles (12-7) roll into Saturday’s matchup with the Detroit Tigers (7-11) looking to extend a four-game winning streak. The contest starts at 7:05 PM ET on Fox Sports 1 with the Orioles listed as -181 favorites on the moneyline. Baltimore’s Kyle Gibson and Detroit’s Joey Wentz have been named the starters for this contest.
Orioles vs. Tigers 2023 Key Stats
- The Orioles are the ninth-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 5.3 runs per game (101 total).
- The Orioles average 1.3 home runs per game to rank 10th in MLB action with 24 total home runs.
- Baltimore’s .248 batting average ranks 14th in the majors.
- The Orioles’ .343 on-base percentage ranks fourth-best in baseball.
- Baltimore ranks seventh in baseball with a .426 slugging percentage.
- The Tigers have scored 58 runs (just 3.2 per game) this season, which ranks last in MLB.
- Detroit has hit just 14 homers this season, which ranks 27th in the majors.
- The Tigers have a team batting average of just .216 this season, which ranks 28th among MLB teams.
- Detroit is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking 29th with an OBP of .274.
- The Tigers rank 28th in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .334 this season.
Orioles vs. Tigers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Orioles have a 6-1 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 85.7% of those games).
- Baltimore has a 3-1 record (winning 75% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -181 or shorter.
- The Orioles have a 64.4% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Baltimore has played in nine games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total six times (6-3-0).
- The Orioles have a 5-4-0 record ATS this season (covering 55.6% of the time).
- The Tigers have been underdogs in 10 games this season and won five (50%) of those contests.
- Detroit is 1-3 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +153 or more on the moneyline.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 39.5% chance of a victory for the Tigers.
- Detroit and its opponents have gone over the total this season in four of its 10 opportunities.
- In 10 games with a spread this season, the Tigers are 8-2-0 ATS.
|Kyle Gibson (BAL)||Pitcher||Joey Wentz (DET)|
|3 – 0||W/L||0 – 2|
Orioles Key Hitters
- Adley Rutschman has been key for Baltimore with four home runs, 14 RBI and a batting average of .292 this season.
- Rutschman ranks 25th in homers and 25th in RBI among all hitters in Major League Baseball.
- Cedric Mullins has 18 hits and an OBP of .386 to go with a slugging percentage of .420 this season.
- Mullins is 100th in homers and 18th in RBI this season.
- Jorge Mateo has collected 17 base hits, an OBP of .418 and a slugging percentage of .638 this season.
- Ryan Mountcastle leads Baltimore in home runs with six and runs batted in with 20.
Tigers Key Hitters
- Spencer Torkelson paces the Tigers with nine runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Torkelson is 100th in homers and 93rd in RBI.
- Kerry Carpenter’s three home runs are a team-high mark.
- Carpenter is 64th among hitters in MLB in homers, and 217th in RBI.
- Nick Maton paces the Tigers in home runs (three) and runs batted in (nine).
- Riley Greene’s .247 batting average is a team-high mark.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!