MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, April 23, 2023 at 1:35 PM ET
- Where: Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: MASN2
|Orioles||-1.5 (+123)||O 8.5 (+103)||-169|
|Tigers||+1.5 (-144)||U 8.5 (-131)||+143|
|Pitching Probables: BAL: Rodriguez (R) DET: Rodríguez (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Orioles vs. Tigers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Entering Sunday’s matchup with the Baltimore Orioles (13-7), the Detroit Tigers (7-12) are on a three-game losing streak. The contest starts at 1:35 PM ET on MASN2 with the Orioles listed as -169 favorites, while the are +143 underdogs who may be heading for a fourth straight defeat. Baltimore’s Grayson Rodriguez and Detroit’s Eduardo Rodriguez have been named the starters for this contest.
Orioles vs. Tigers 2023 Key Stats
- The Orioles are the ninth-highest scoring team in the majors, averaging 5.3 runs per game (106 total).
- The Orioles average 1.3 home runs per game to rank 11th in MLB action with 25 total home runs.
- Baltimore is 16th in MLB with a .246 batting average.
- The Orioles’ .340 on-base percentage ranks fifth-best in baseball.
- Baltimore’s .422 slugging percentage is ninth-best in baseball.
- The Tigers are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking last with just 59 total runs (3.1 per game) this season.
- Detroit has hit just 15 homers this season, which ranks 26th in the majors.
- The Tigers rank last in MLB with a team batting average of just .209.
- Detroit has an OBP of just .270 this season, which ranks 29th in MLB.
- The Tigers are 30th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .327 this season.
Orioles vs. Tigers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Orioles have a 7-1 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 87.5% of those games).
- Baltimore has a 4-1 record (winning 80% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -169 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Orioles a 62.8% chance to win.
- Baltimore has played in 10 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total six times (6-4-0).
- The Orioles have collected a 6-4-0 record against the spread this season (covering 60% of the time).
- The Tigers have entered the game as underdogs 11 times this season and won five, or 45.5%, of those games.
- Detroit has a record of 1-4 in games where bookmakers have it as underdogs of at least +143 on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Tigers have a 41.2% chance to win.
- Games involving Detroit have gone over the total set by bookmakers in four of 11 chances this season.
- The Tigers have an ATS record of 8-3-0 in 11 games with a spread this season.
|Grayson Rodriguez (BAL)||Pitcher||Eduardo Rodríguez (DET)|
|0 – 0||W/L||1 – 2|
Orioles Key Hitters
- Adley Rutschman is batting .307 with four home runs and 15 RBI for Baltimore this season.
- Of all MLB batters, Rutschman ranks 26th in batting average, third in on-base percentage, and 45th in slugging.
- Cedric Mullins is batting .250 with an OBP of .372 and a slugging percentage of .403 this season.
- Among all MLB batters, Mullins ranks 106th in homers and 23rd in RBI.
- Jorge Mateo is slashing .362/.418/.638 this season for the Orioles.
- Ryan Mountcastle is batting .212 this season with a team-high six home runs and 20 RBI.
- Mountcastle enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five games he’s hitting .143.
Tigers Key Hitters
- Spencer Torkelson paces the Tigers with nine runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Torkelson’s home run total puts him 106th, and his RBI total ranks 100th.
- Kerry Carpenter has hit three home runs to lead his team.
- Among all MLB hitters, Carpenter is 65th in homers and 228th in RBI.
- Nick Maton leads the Tigers with three home runs and nine runs batted in.
- Riley Greene has a club-high .237 batting average.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!