MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, April 27, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Orioles||-1.5 (+118)||O 8.5 (+105)||-147|
|Tigers||+1.5 (-138)||U 8.5 (-133)||+125|
|Pitching Probables: BAL: Gibson (R) DET: Wentz (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Orioles vs. Tigers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
After a four-hit game in a win over the Red Sox, Ramon Urias leads the Baltimore Orioles (16-8) as -147 favorites against the Detroit Tigers (9-14). Action gets underway from Comerica Park at 6:40 PM ET on Thursday, live on MLB Network. Baltimore’s Kyle Gibson and Detroit’s Joey Wentz have been named the starters for this contest.
Orioles vs. Tigers 2023 Key Stats
- The Orioles have the No. 8 offense in baseball scoring 5.2 runs per game (125 total runs).
- The Orioles are 13th in MLB action with 28 home runs. They average 1.2 per game.
- Baltimore’s .253 batting average is 10th-best in the majors.
- The Orioles’ .336 on-base percentage is seventh-best in baseball.
- Baltimore is 10th in MLB, slugging .419.
- The Tigers have scored the fewest runs in the league this season with just 70 (3.0 per game).
- Detroit’s 17 home runs rank 27th in MLB this season.
- The Tigers rank last in MLB with a team batting average of just .214.
- Detroit has an OBP of just .278 this season, which ranks 29th in MLB.
- The Tigers rank last in the majors with a .328 team slugging percentage.
Orioles vs. Tigers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Orioles have won 81.8% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (9-2).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -147 or shorter, Baltimore has gone 5-2 (71.4%).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Orioles’ implied win probability is 59.5%.
- Baltimore has combined with opponents to go over the total eight times this season for an 8-6-0 record against the over/under.
- The Orioles have an 8-6-0 record ATS this season (covering 57.1% of the time).
- The Tigers have been underdogs in 15 games this season and won seven (46.7%) of those contests.
- This season, Detroit has won five of its 11 games, or 45.5%, when it’s the underdog by at least +125 on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Tigers have a 44.4% chance to win.
- So far this season, Detroit and its opponents have hit the over in four of its 15 games with a total.
- In 15 games with a spread this season, the Tigers are 11-4-0 ATS.
|Kyle Gibson (BAL)||Pitcher||Joey Wentz (DET)|
|4 – 0||W/L||0 – 3|
Orioles Key Hitters
- Cedric Mullins leads Baltimore in runs batted in with 20 while batting .271.
- Among all MLB hitters, Mullins ranks 63rd in batting average, 27th in on-base percentage, and 64th in slugging.
- Mullins enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games, he’s hitting .313 with one homer.
- Adley Rutschman has 25 hits and an OBP of .416 to go with a slugging percentage of .433 this season.
- Rutschman is 52nd in baseball in home runs, and 26th in RBI.
- Jorge Mateo is slashing .351/.400/.649 this season for the Orioles.
- Mateo is batting .414 with two homers over the course of his last 10 outings while also on a three-game hitting streak.
- Ryan Mountcastle is batting .238 this season with a team-high six home runs and 20 RBI.
- Mountcastle is batting .350 over the course of his last five outings. He also comes into Thursday’s game looking to extend his six-game hitting streak.
Tigers Key Hitters
- Spencer Torkelson is batting .218 with four doubles, two home runs and six walks.
- In all of the majors, Torkelson is 128th in homers and 90th in RBI.
- Nick Maton has put his power on display as he paces his team with four home runs and 12 RBI.
- Maton is 52nd overall in homers and 74th in RBI this year.
- Javier Baez is hitting .234 with four doubles and six walks.
- Kerry Carpenter’s four home runs lead his team.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!