MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, April 28, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan
- How to Watch on TV: BSDET
|Orioles||-1.5 (+132)||O 7.5 (-104)||-126|
|Tigers||+1.5 (-156)||U 7.5 (-121)||+108|
|Pitching Probables: BAL: Rodriguez (R) DET: Rodríguez (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Orioles vs. Tigers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Baltimore Orioles (17-8) are set to take on the Detroit Tigers (9-15) Friday at 6:40 PM ET, airing on BSDET. The Orioles are listed as -126 favorites by sportsbooks, while the underdog Tigers have +108 odds for the contest. Grayson Rodriguez will get the ball for Baltimore while Detroit will counter with Eduardo Rodriguez.
Orioles vs. Tigers 2023 Key Stats
- The Orioles score the seventh-most runs in baseball (132 total, 5.3 per game).
- The Orioles are 14th in MLB play with 29 total home runs.
- Baltimore is 10th in the majors with a .254 batting average.
- The Orioles rank sixth in MLB with a .335 on-base percentage.
- Baltimore ranks 11th in MLB with a .420 slugging percentage.
- The Tigers are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking last with just 74 total runs (3.1 per game) this season.
- Detroit’s 17 home runs rank 27th in MLB this season.
- The Tigers rank 28th in MLB with a team batting average of just .215.
- Detroit has an on-base percentage of .285 this season, which ranks 29th in baseball.
- The Tigers rank last in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .325 this season.
Orioles vs. Tigers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Orioles have won 10 of the 12 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (83.3%).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -126 or shorter, Baltimore has gone 9-2 (81.8%).
- The Orioles have an implied moneyline win probability of 55.8% in this contest.
- Baltimore has combined with opponents to go over the total nine times this season for a 9-6-0 record against the over/under.
- The Orioles have gone 9-6-0 ATS this season.
- The Tigers have won seven, or 43.8%, of the 16 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Detroit is 7-9 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +108 or more on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 48.1% chance of a victory for the Tigers.
- Games involving Detroit have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in five of 16 chances this season.
- The Tigers have an ATS record of 11-5-0 in 16 games with a spread this season.
|Grayson Rodriguez (BAL)||Pitcher||Eduardo Rodríguez (DET)|
|0 – 0||W/L||1 – 2|
Orioles Key Hitters
- Cedric Mullins is batting .267 for Baltimore with a team-high 21 RBI.
- Mullins ranks 93rd in Major League Baseball in homers, and 10th in RBI.
- Mullins is batting .333 with one homer during his last five games and is on a four-game hitting streak.
- Adley Rutschman has 27 hits and an OBP of .415 to go with a slugging percentage of .436 this season.
- Rutschman ranks 56th in homers and 27th in RBI this season.
- Jorge Mateo is slashing .361/.406/.639 this season for the Orioles.
- Mateo enters this game on a four-game hit streak. He’s batting .333 in his last five games with one homer.
- Ryan Mountcastle leads Baltimore in home runs with six while driving in 20 runs and slugging .438.
Tigers Key Hitters
- Spencer Torkelson is batting .220 with four doubles, two home runs and seven walks.
- In all of MLB, Torkelson ranks 135th in home runs and 100th in RBI.
- Nick Maton has hit four home runs with 13 RBI. Both are team-highs.
- Maton ranks 56th in home runs and 62nd in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Kerry Carpenter leads the Tigers with four home runs.
- Javier Baez is batting .234 with four doubles and six walks.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!