MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, April 29, 2023 at 12:10 PM ET
- Where: Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan
- How to Watch on TV: BSDET
|Orioles||-1.5 (+100)||O 7.5 (-119)||-172|
|Tigers||+1.5 (-117)||U 7.5 (-106)||+146|
|Pitching Probables: BAL: Kremer (R) DET: Rodríguez (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Orioles vs. Tigers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Baltimore Orioles will take the field against the Detroit Tigers (9-15) on Saturday. The game begins at 12:10 PM ET on BSDET, with the Orioles listed as -172 favorites on the moneyline. Dean Kremer gets the starting nod for Baltimore while Eduardo Rodriguez is Detroit’s starter for the contest.
Orioles vs. Tigers 2023 Key Stats
- The Orioles are the seventh-highest scoring team in the majors, averaging 5.3 runs per game (132 total).
- The Orioles average 1.2 home runs per game to rank 16th in MLB play with 29 total home runs.
- Baltimore’s .254 batting average is 10th-best in the majors.
- The Orioles are fifth in baseball with an on-base percentage of .335.
- Baltimore’s .420 slugging percentage ranks 10th-best in MLB.
- The Tigers are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking last with just 74 total runs (3.1 per game) this season.
- Detroit has hit just 17 homers this season, which ranks 27th in the majors.
- The Tigers have a team batting average of just .215 this season, which ranks 29th among MLB teams.
- Detroit has an on-base percentage of .285 this season, which ranks 29th in baseball.
- The Tigers are 30th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .325 this season.
Orioles vs. Tigers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Orioles are 10-2 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 83.3% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -172 or shorter, Baltimore has a 4-1 record (winning 80% of its games).
- The Orioles have a 63.2% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Baltimore has combined with opponents to go over the total nine times this season for a 9-6-0 record against the over/under.
- The Orioles have a 9-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, the Tigers have won seven out of the 16 games, or 43.8%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Detroit is 2-5 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +146 or more on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Tigers, based on the moneyline, is 40.7%.
- Detroit and its opponents have gone over the total this season in five of its 16 opportunities.
- The Tigers are 11-5-0 against the spread this season.
|Dean Kremer (BAL)||Pitcher||Eduardo Rodríguez (DET)|
|2 – 0||W/L||1 – 2|
Orioles Key Hitters
- Cedric Mullins leads Baltimore in runs batted in with 21 and has a batting average of .267.
- Of all hitters in MLB, Mullins’ home run total places him 94th and his RBI tally ranks him 10th.
- Mullins enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five outings, he’s hitting .333 with one homer.
- Adley Rutschman has 27 hits and an OBP of .415 to go with a slugging percentage of .436 this season.
- Rutschman ranks 58th in home runs and 28th in RBI in the majors.
- Jorge Mateo has 22 hits this season and a slash line of .361/.406/.639.
- Mateo enters this game on a four-game hit streak. He’s batting .333 over the course of his last five games with one homer.
- Ryan Mountcastle leads Baltimore in home runs with six while driving in 20 runs and slugging .438.
Tigers Key Hitters
- Spencer Torkelson has four doubles, two home runs and seven walks while batting .220.
- Torkelson ranks 143rd in homers and 109th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Nick Maton has hit four home runs with 13 RBI. Both lead his team.
- Maton is 58th in home runs and 70th in RBI among all major league hitters this year.
- Kerry Carpenter leads the Tigers with four home runs.
- Javier Baez has four doubles and six walks while batting .234.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!