MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 1:40 PM ET
- Where: Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan
- How to Watch on TV: BSDET
|Orioles||-1.5 (+111)||O 8.5 (-106)||-156|
|Tigers||+1.5 (-129)||U 8.5 (-119)||+132|
|Pitching Probables: BAL: Bradish (R) DET: Turnbull (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Orioles vs. Tigers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Baltimore Orioles will take the field against the Detroit Tigers (10-16) on Sunday. The game begins at 1:40 PM ET on BSDET, with the Orioles listed as -156 favorites on the moneyline. Kyle Bradish gets the starting nod for Baltimore while Spencer Turnbull is Detroit’s starter for the contest.
Orioles vs. Tigers 2023 Key Stats
- The Orioles have the No. 7 offense in MLB action scoring 5.3 runs per game (142 total runs).
- The Orioles rank 14th in MLB action with 32 total home runs.
- Baltimore has the eighth-best batting average in the majors (.256).
- The Orioles are fifth in baseball with a .335 on-base percentage.
- Baltimore ranks 12th in baseball with a .421 slugging percentage.
- The Tigers are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking last with just 85 total runs (3.3 per game) this season.
- Detroit ranks 27th in Major League Baseball with just 19 home runs as a team.
- The Tigers rank 28th in MLB with a team batting average of just .221.
- Detroit has an on-base percentage of .289 this season, which ranks 28th in baseball.
- The Tigers rank last in the majors with a .335 team slugging percentage.
Orioles vs. Tigers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Orioles have gone 11-3 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 78.6% of those games).
- Baltimore has gone 6-2 (winning 75% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -156 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Orioles have an implied win probability of 60.9%.
- In the 17 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Baltimore, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 11 times (11-6-0).
- The Orioles have a 10-7-0 record against the spread this season (covering 58.8% of the time).
- The Tigers have won eight, or 44.4%, of the 18 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Detroit has won two of its nine games, or 22.2%, when it’s the underdog by at least +132 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 43.1% chance of a victory for the Tigers.
- Detroit and its opponents have gone over the total this season in seven of its 18 opportunities.
- The Tigers have an ATS record of 12-6-0 in 18 games with a spread this season.
|Kyle Bradish (BAL)||Pitcher||Spencer Turnbull (DET)|
|1 – 1||W/L||1 – 3|
Orioles Key Hitters
- Jorge Mateo has been key for Baltimore with five home runs, 16 RBI and a batting average of .353 this season.
- Mateo is batting .333 with two homers during his last five outings and is riding a six-game hitting streak.
- Cedric Mullins leads Baltimore in runs batted in with 21 while batting .255 with three homers.
- Mullins ranks 101st in home runs and 12th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Adley Rutschman has 29 hits this season and a slash line of .293/.419/.434.
- Ryan Mountcastle is slugging .426 this season, with a team-best six homers while driving in 20 runs.
- Mountcastle will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .273 over the course of his last five games.
Tigers Key Hitters
- Spencer Torkelson has four doubles, two home runs and eight walks while hitting .211.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Torkelson is 145th in homers and 111th in RBI.
- Nick Maton has hit four home runs with 13 RBI. Both pace his team.
- Maton is 63rd overall in home runs and 80th in RBI this year.
- Zach McKinstry has five doubles, two home runs and four walks while hitting .296.
- McKinstry has hit safely in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .400 with two doubles and a walk.
- Matt Vierling has a club-high .286 batting average.
- Vierling has safely hit in two straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .500 with three doubles, two walks and four RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!