MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, June 11, 2023 at 1:35 PM ET
- Where: Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: MASN2
|Orioles||-1.5 (+111)||O 8.5 (-126)||-185|
|Royals||+1.5 (-129)||U 8.5 (-101)||+156|
|Pitching Probables: BAL: Gibson (R) KC: Hernandez (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Orioles vs. Royals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Baltimore Orioles (40-24) will look to complete a series sweep as they take a 2-0 lead into their final matchup against the Kansas City Royals (18-46) at 1:35 PM ET Sunday from Oriole Park at Camden Yards. The Orioles are favored (-185) by sportsbooks. Baltimore’s Kyle Gibson gets the start, and he’ll go against Kansas City’s Carlos Hernandez.
Orioles vs. Royals 2023 Key Stats
- The Orioles have the No. 8 offense in MLB action scoring 4.9 runs per game (312 total runs).
- The Orioles rank 12th in MLB action with 74 home runs. They average 1.2 per game.
- Baltimore is 14th in MLB with a .248 batting average.
- The Orioles are 17th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .319.
- Baltimore is 11th in MLB with a .417 slugging percentage.
- The Royals have scored 240 runs (just 3.8 per game) this season, which ranks 28th in MLB.
- Kansas City ranks 23rd in Major League Baseball with 61 home runs.
- The Royals’ .230 batting average ranks 24th in the league this season.
- Kansas City has an OBP of just .293 this season, which ranks last in MLB.
- The Royals are 25th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .377 this season.
Orioles vs. Royals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Orioles have been favored on the moneyline 33 total times this season. They’ve finished 24-9 in those games.
- Baltimore has a 6-1 record (winning 85.7% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -185 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Orioles’ implied win probability is 64.9%.
- Baltimore has played in 54 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 29 times (29-25-0).
- The Orioles are 34-20-0 against the spread this season.
- The Royals have entered the game as underdogs 40 times this season and won 12, or 30%, of those games.
- Kansas City is 4-13 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +156 or more on the moneyline.
- The Royals have a 39.1% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- So far this season, Kansas City and its opponents have hit the over in 21 of its 46 games with a total.
- The Royals have an ATS record of 22-27-0 in 49 games with a spread this season.
|Kyle Gibson (BAL)||Pitcher||Carlos Hernandez (KC)|
|7 – 3||W/L||0 – 3|
Orioles Key Hitters
- Adley Rutschman is batting .274 with eight home runs and 28 RBI for Baltimore this season.
- Among batters in baseball, Rutschman is 78th in home runs and 86th in RBI.
- Adam Frazier has collected 48 hits this season and has an OBP of .300. He’s slugging .404 on the year.
- Among all MLB hitters, Frazier ranks 100th in home runs and 86th in RBI.
- Frazier has a batting average of .200 with one homer over the course of his last five games and is working on a two-game hit streak.
- Anthony Santander has 59 hits this season and a slash line of .260/.332/.471.
- Santander is batting .220 with one homer over the course of his last 10 games while also on a three-game hitting streak.
- Ryan Mountcastle is batting .227 this season with a team-high 11 home runs and 39 RBI.
Royals Key Hitters
- Bobby Witt Jr. is batting .235 with eight doubles, four triples, 10 home runs and 11 walks.
- Among all batters in MLB, Witt Jr. is 51st in homers and 104th in RBI.
- Salvador Perez’s 12 home runs, 34 RBI and .269 batting average all lead his team.
- Perez is 25th overall in homers and 48th in RBI this year.
- Edward Olivares is hitting .247 with nine doubles, three triples, five home runs and 11 walks.
- MJ Melendez is hitting .220 with 12 doubles, two triples, five home runs and 26 walks.
- Melendez has safely hit in two games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .278 with a double, a walk and two RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!