MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, July 3, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Yankee Stadium in The Bronx, New York
- How to Watch on TV: YES
|Orioles||-1.5 (+151)||O 8.5 (-109)||-113|
|Yankees||+1.5 (-178)||U 8.5 (-116)||-103|
|Pitching Probables: BAL: Wells (R) NYY: Germán (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Orioles vs. Yankees, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Baltimore Orioles will take the field against the New York Yankees (46-38) on Monday. The game begins at 7:05 PM ET on YES, with the Orioles listed as -113 favorites on the moneyline. Baltimore’s Tyler Wells and New York’s Domingo German have been named the starters for this contest.
Orioles vs. Yankees 2023 Key Stats
- The Orioles are the 10th-highest scoring team in the majors, averaging 4.8 runs per game (391 total).
- The Orioles are 15th in MLB action with 96 home runs. They average 1.2 per game.
- Baltimore is 14th in MLB with a .249 batting average.
- The Orioles’ .319 on-base percentage ranks 15th in baseball.
- Baltimore ranks 11th in baseball with a .414 slugging percentage.
- The Yankees have scored the 18th-most runs in the league this season with 372 (4.4 per game).
- New York’s 117 home runs rank fifth in Major League Baseball.
- The Yankees have a team batting average of .231 this season, which ranks 25th among MLB teams.
- New York has an on-base percentage of .300 this season, which ranks 27th in baseball.
- The Yankees are 14th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .407 this season.
Orioles vs. Yankees Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Orioles have a 29-13 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 69% of those games).
- Baltimore has a 26-10 record (winning 72.2% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -113 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Orioles’ implied win probability is 53.1%.
- Baltimore has played in 70 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 38 times (38-32-0).
- The Orioles have covered 62% of their games this season, going 44-27-0 ATS.
- The Yankees have been underdogs in 30 games this season and won 14 (46.7%) of those contests.
- New York has a record of 13-12 in games where bookmakers have it as underdogs of at least -103 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 50.7% chance of a victory for the Yankees.
- New York’s games have gone over the total in 33 of its 67 chances.
- The Yankees are 36-35-0 ATS in their 71 games with a spread this season.
|Tyler Wells (BAL)||Pitcher||Domingo Germán (NYY)|
|6 – 4||W/L||5 – 5|
Orioles Key Hitters
- Adley Rutschman is batting .268 with 11 home runs and 35 RBI for Baltimore this season.
- Rutschman ranks 77th in homers and 104th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Rutschman will look to extend his four-game hitting streak. He’s batting .250 with one homer over the course of his last five games.
- Anthony Santander leads Baltimore in home runs with 14 and runs batted in with 47.
- Santander is 38th in home runs and 39th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Santander enters this game on a three-game hit streak. He’s hitting .150 in his last five games.
- Adam Frazier has collected 56 base hits, an OBP of .298 and a slugging percentage of .387 this season.
- Austin Hays leads Baltimore with a .308 batting average. He’s also hit eight homers and has 34 RBI.
Yankees Key Hitters
- Gleyber Torres has 12 doubles, a triple, 12 home runs and 35 walks while batting .248.
- Torres ranks 57th in homers and 113th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Torres brings a four-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .238 with a double, three walks and four RBI.
- Anthony Rizzo’s .267 batting average leads his team.
- Rizzo ranks 77th among hitters in the big leagues in homers, and 92nd in RBI.
- Anthony Volpe has 10 doubles, three triples, 10 home runs and 29 walks while hitting .221.
- Volpe has safely hit in seven straight games. In his last 10 outings he is batting .438 with two doubles, a triple, four walks and an RBI.
- Isiah Kiner-Falefa is hitting .256 with five doubles, a triple, five home runs and 12 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!