MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, July 5, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Yankee Stadium in The Bronx, New York
- How to Watch on TV: Amazon Prime Video
|Orioles||-1.5 (+123)||O 9.5 (-109)||-123|
|Yankees||+1.5 (-144)||U 9.5 (-116)||+105|
|Pitching Probables: BAL: Kremer (R) NYY: Vasquez (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Orioles vs. Yankees, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Baltimore Orioles will take the field against the New York Yankees (48-38) on Wednesday. The game begins at 7:05 PM ET on Amazon Prime Video, with the Orioles listed as -123 favorites on the moneyline. Baltimore’s Dean Kremer and New York’s Randy Vasquez have been named the starters for this contest.
Orioles vs. Yankees 2023 Key Stats
- The Orioles have the No. 11 offense in MLB play scoring 4.7 runs per game (398 total runs).
- The Orioles average 1.2 home runs per game to rank 15th in MLB play with 98 total home runs.
- Baltimore’s .249 batting average ranks 15th in MLB.
- The Orioles are 17th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .319.
- Baltimore is 12th in MLB with a .415 slugging percentage.
- The Yankees have scored the 14th-most runs in the league this season with 386 (4.5 per game).
- New York ranks fifth in Major League Baseball with 122 home runs.
- The Yankees have a team batting average of just .232 this season, which ranks 27th among MLB teams.
- New York is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking 26th with an OBP of .302.
- Fueled by 254 extra-base hits, the Yankees rank 13th in MLB with a .412 slugging percentage this season.
Orioles vs. Yankees Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Orioles have gone 29-14 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 67.4% of those games).
- Baltimore has a 24-9 record (winning 72.7% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -123 or shorter.
- The Orioles have a 55.2% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Baltimore has played in 72 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 40 times (40-32-0).
- The Orioles have collected a 44-29-0 record ATS this season (covering 60.3% of the time).
- This season, the Yankees have won 15 out of the 31 games, or 48.4%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- New York has a record of 10-12 in games where bookmakers have it as underdogs of at least +105 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 48.8% chance of a victory for the Yankees.
- Games involving New York have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 35 of 69 chances this season.
- The Yankees are 38-35-0 against the spread this season.
|Dean Kremer (BAL)||Pitcher||Randy Vasquez (NYY)|
|8 – 4||W/L||0 – 0|
Orioles Key Hitters
- Adley Rutschman has been key for Baltimore with 84 hits, an OBP of .375 plus a slugging percentage of .417.
- Rutschman’s home runs rank him 80th in MLB, and he is 104th in RBI.
- Rutschman will look to extend his six-game hitting streak. He’s batting .318 with one homer over the course of his last five outings.
- Anthony Santander leads Baltimore in home runs with 14 and runs batted in with 47.
- Santander is 40th in homers and 42nd in RBI among all batters this season.
- Adam Frazier has 58 hits this season and a slash line of .228/.299/.398.
- Frazier is batting .250 with two homers in his last 10 outings while also on a two-game hitting streak.
- Austin Hays leads Baltimore with a .308 batting average. He’s also hit eight homers and has 34 RBI.
Yankees Key Hitters
- Gleyber Torres has 13 doubles, a triple, 13 home runs and 36 walks while hitting .248.
- Torres is 53rd in homers and 104th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Anthony Rizzo has a club-leading .264 batting average.
- Rizzo ranks 80th in home runs and 89th in RBI among all MLB hitters this season.
- Anthony Volpe is hitting .222 with 10 doubles, three triples, 11 home runs and 29 walks.
- Isiah Kiner-Falefa has seven doubles, a triple, five home runs and 12 walks while batting .262.
- Kiner-Falefa heads into this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .412 with two doubles, three walks and an RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!