MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, August 20, 2023 at 4:07 PM ET
- Where: Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum in Oakland, California
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CA
|Orioles||-1.5 (-117)||O 8.5 (-106)||-192|
|Athletics||+1.5 (+100)||U 8.5 (-119)||+162|
|Pitching Probables: BAL: Bradish (R) OAK: Sears (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Orioles vs. Athletics, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Oakland Athletics (34-89) and Aledmys Diaz (2 HR in his last game) are underdogs (+162) on the moneyline for their matchup with the Baltimore Orioles (76-47) on Sunday at 4:07 PM ET on NBCS-CA. Baltimore’s Kyle Bradish gets the start, and he’ll go against Oakland’s JP Sears.
Orioles vs. Athletics 2023 Key Stats
- The Orioles score the eighth-most runs in baseball (600 total, 4.9 per game).
- The Orioles are 16th in MLB play with 142 total home runs.
- Baltimore is 12th in MLB with a .252 batting average.
- The Orioles’ .318 on-base percentage ranks 17th in baseball.
- Baltimore is ninth in baseball, slugging .421.
- The Athletics have scored the fewest runs in the league this season with just 441 (3.6 per game).
- Oakland ranks 26th in Major League Baseball with just 121 home runs as a team.
- The Athletics rank last in MLB with a team batting average of just .223.
- Oakland has an OBP of just .301 this season, which ranks 27th in MLB.
- The Athletics rank last in the majors with a .365 team slugging percentage.
Orioles vs. Athletics Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Orioles have gone 40-18 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 69% of those games).
- Baltimore has won all five games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -192 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Orioles a 65.8% chance to win.
- Baltimore has had an over/under set by bookmakers 108 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 61 of those games (61-47-0).
- The Orioles are 69-40-0 against the spread this season.
- The Athletics have entered the game as underdogs 112 times this season and won 32, or 28.6%, of those games.
- Oakland has entered 65 games this season as the underdog by +162 or more and is 16-49 in those contests.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 38.2% chance of a victory for the Athletics.
- So far this season, Oakland and its opponents have hit the over in 57 of its 109 games with a total.
- The Athletics have an ATS record of 54-56-0 in 110 games with a spread this season.
|Kyle Bradish (BAL)||Pitcher||JP Sears (OAK)|
|7 – 6||W/L||2 – 9|
Orioles Key Hitters
- Adley Rutschman has been key for Baltimore with 16 home runs, 58 RBI and a batting average of .270 this season.
- Rutschman’s home runs rank him 84th in baseball, and he ranks 74th in RBI.
- Anthony Santander is batting .245 this season with a team-high 21 home runs and 65 RBI.
- Santander ranks 32nd in homers and 46th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Gunnar Henderson has 96 hits this season and a slash line of .242/.326/.462.
- Henderson will look to add one more to his five-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five games, he has a batting average of .381 with one homer.
- Adam Frazier is batting .238 with an OBP of .299 and a slugging percentage of .411 this season.
Athletics Key Hitters
- Esteury Ruiz has racked up a team-high batting average of .249.
- Among all batters in the big leagues, Ruiz is 343rd in home runs and 189th in RBI.
- Brent Rooker’s 19 home runs and 50 RBI both pace his team.
- Rooker is 51st in home runs and 102nd in RBI among all major league hitters this season.
- Tony Kemp is hitting .212 with 12 doubles, three triples, three home runs and 32 walks.
- Shea Langeliers has 15 doubles, three triples, 11 home runs and 27 walks while batting .204.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!