MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: MASN2
|Orioles||-1.5 (+125)||O 8.5 (-114)||-166|
|Pirates||+1.5 (-147)||U 8.5 (-111)||+141|
|Pitching Probables: BAL: Wells (R) PIT: Contreras (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Orioles vs. Pirates, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Baltimore Orioles (25-13) will look to Cedric Mullins, who hit for the cycle in his last game, to lead them in a matchup with the Pittsburgh Pirates (21-18) on Saturday at 7:05 PM ET on MASN2. Mullins and the Orioles are -166 favorites for the contest, according to bookmakers. Baltimore’s Tyler Wells and Pittsburgh’s Roansy Contreras have been named the starters for this contest.
Orioles vs. Pirates 2023 Key Stats
- The Orioles have the No. 8 offense in MLB play scoring 5.2 runs per game (198 total runs).
- The Orioles rank 14th in MLB action with 43 total home runs.
- Baltimore has the 13th-ranked batting average in the majors (.253).
- The Orioles rank sixth in MLB with an on-base percentage of .336.
- Baltimore’s .420 slugging percentage ranks 11th in baseball.
- The Pirates have scored 172 runs (4.4 per game) this season, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- Pittsburgh has hit 40 homers this season, which ranks 21st in the majors.
- The Pirates’ .245 batting average ranks 15th in the league this season.
- Pittsburgh has an on-base percentage of .326 this season, which ranks 12th in the majors.
- The Pirates rank 13th in the majors with a .413 team slugging percentage.
Orioles vs. Pirates Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Orioles have compiled a 15-4 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 78.9% of those games).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -166 or shorter, Baltimore has gone 7-1 (87.5%).
- The Orioles have an implied moneyline win probability of 62.4% in this contest.
- Baltimore has played in 28 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 16 times (16-12-0).
- The Orioles have a 19-9-0 record ATS this season (covering 67.9% of the time).
- This season, the Pirates have won seven out of the 18 games, or 38.9%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Pittsburgh is 3-2 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +141 or more on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 41.5% chance of a victory for the Pirates.
- Games involving Pittsburgh have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 15 of 29 chances this season.
- The Pirates have an ATS record of 16-12-0 in 28 games with a spread this season.
|Tyler Wells (BAL)||Pitcher||Roansy Contreras (PIT)|
|2 – 1||W/L||3 – 3|
Orioles Key Hitters
- Mullins leads Baltimore in runs batted in with 31 and has a batting average of .268.
- Among all hitters in baseball, Mullins’ home run total ranks him 79th and his RBI tally places him sixth.
- Mullins enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five games, he’s hitting .368 with one homer.
- Adley Rutschman has 39 hits and an OBP of .407 to go with a slugging percentage of .432 this season.
- Rutschman ranks 79th in home runs and 42nd in RBI this season.
- Rutschman has a batting average of .250 with one homer during his last five games and is working on a three-game hit streak.
- Ryan Mountcastle is slugging .484 this season, with a team-high eight home runs. He’s also collected 27 RBI.
- Jorge Mateo is batting .271 with an OBP of .316 and a slugging percentage of .495 this season.
Pirates Key Hitters
- Bryan Reynolds paces the Pirates in runs batted in (23) and has racked up a team-best batting average of .296.
- Reynolds’ home run total ranks 79th in MLB, and he is 32nd in RBI.
- Reynolds heads into this matchup on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .150 with a double and a walk.
- Andrew McCutchen has hit seven home runs to lead his team.
- McCutchen ranks 31st in home runs and 76th in RBI among all major league hitters this year.
- Ke’Bryan Hayes is hitting .241 with nine doubles, two triples, a home run and 14 walks.
- Carlos Santana has 11 doubles, two home runs and 18 walks while batting .246.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!