MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 1:35 PM ET
- Where: Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: MASN2
|Orioles||-1.5 (+153)||O 8.5 (-104)||-129|
|Pirates||+1.5 (-181)||U 8.5 (-121)||+111|
|Pitching Probables: BAL: Gibson (R) PIT: Keller (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Orioles vs. Pirates, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Baltimore Orioles (26-13) roll into Sunday’s matchup with the Pittsburgh Pirates (21-19) looking to extend a four-game winning streak. The contest starts at 1:35 PM ET on MASN2 with the Orioles listed as -129 favorites on the moneyline. Baltimore’s Kyle Gibson gets the start, and he’ll go against Pittsburgh’s Mitch Keller.
Orioles vs. Pirates 2023 Key Stats
- The Orioles have the No. 8 offense in MLB play scoring 5.1 runs per game (200 total runs).
- The Orioles average 1.2 home runs per game to rank 14th in MLB action with 45 total home runs.
- Baltimore has the 13th-ranked batting average in MLB (.252).
- The Orioles are sixth in MLB with a .333 on-base percentage.
- Baltimore is 12th in MLB, slugging .419.
- The Pirates rank 16th in the majors with 172 total runs scored this season.
- Pittsburgh’s 40 home runs rank 22nd in Major League Baseball.
- The Pirates’ .241 batting average ranks 18th in the league this season.
- Pittsburgh has the 13th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.323).
- Fueled by 127 extra-base hits, the Pirates rank 15th in MLB with a .406 slugging percentage this season.
Orioles vs. Pirates Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Orioles have been the moneyline favorite 20 total times this season. They’ve finished 16-4 in those games.
- Baltimore has a 14-3 record (winning 82.4% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -129 or shorter.
- The Orioles have a 56.3% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Baltimore has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 16 times this season for a 16-13-0 record against the over/under.
- The Orioles have gone 20-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Pirates have entered the game as underdogs 19 times this season and won seven, or 36.8%, of those games.
- Pittsburgh has a record of 6-10, a 37.5% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +111 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Pirates have a 47.4% chance to win.
- So far this season, Pittsburgh and its opponents have hit the over in 15 of its 30 games with a total.
- The Pirates have an ATS record of 16-13-0 in 29 games with a spread this season.
|Kyle Gibson (BAL)||Pitcher||Mitch Keller (PIT)|
|4 – 2||W/L||4 – 1|
Orioles Key Hitters
- Cedric Mullins leads Baltimore in runs batted in with 31 while batting .261.
- Mullins is 82nd in homers and seventh in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Adley Rutschman has 41 hits and an OBP of .415 to go with a slugging percentage of .458 this season.
- Rutschman ranks 57th in home runs and 39th in RBI among all batters in baseball.
- Rutschman enters this game on a four-game hit streak. He’s hitting .353 in his last five games with two homers.
- Ryan Mountcastle’s eight home runs lead all Baltimore hitters, and he’s slugging .476.
- Jorge Mateo is batting .264 with an OBP of .308 and a slugging percentage of .482 this season.
Pirates Key Hitters
- Bryan Reynolds paces the Pirates in runs batted in (23) and has accumulated a team-best batting average of .295.
- In all of MLB, Reynolds ranks 82nd in homers and 33rd in RBI.
- Reynolds takes a four-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .211 with a double and a walk.
- Andrew McCutchen has hit seven home runs to pace his team.
- Among all major league hitters, McCutchen ranks 36th in homers and 85th in RBI.
- Carlos Santana is batting .248 with 11 doubles, two home runs and 19 walks.
- Santana heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .133 with three walks.
- Ke’Bryan Hayes is hitting .234 with nine doubles, two triples, a home run and 14 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!