MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, September 11, 2023 at 6:35 PM ET
- Where: Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: MASN
|Orioles||-1.5 (+125)||O 9.5 (+106)||-166|
|Cardinals||+1.5 (-147)||U 9.5 (-135)||+141|
|Pitching Probables: BAL: Kremer (R) STL: Hudson (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Orioles vs. Cardinals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Baltimore Orioles (90-52) hope to avoid an upset as -166 favorites when they take on Willson Contreras (with homers in three straight contests) and the St. Louis Cardinals (63-80). First pitch is at 6:35 PM ET Monday, live from Oriole Park at Camden Yards and airing on MASN. Dean Kremer gets the starting nod for Baltimore while Dakota Hudson is St. Louis’ starter for the contest.
Orioles vs. Cardinals 2023 Key Stats
- The Orioles are the sixth-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 5.1 runs per game (728 total).
- The Orioles are 17th in baseball with 168 home runs. They average 1.2 per game.
- Baltimore’s .258 batting average is eighth-best in MLB.
- The Orioles rank 13th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .324.
- Baltimore is ninth in baseball with a .430 slugging percentage.
- The Cardinals have scored 655 runs (4.6 per game) this season, which ranks 16th in MLB.
- St. Louis ranks ninth in Major League Baseball with 196 home runs.
- The Cardinals’ .253 batting average ranks 12th in the league this season.
- St. Louis has an on-base percentage of .328 this season, which ranks ninth in baseball.
- The Cardinals are 10th in MLB with a .426 slugging percentage this season.
Orioles vs. Cardinals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Orioles have put together a 50-21 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 70.4% of those games).
- Baltimore has gone 22-4 (winning 84.6% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -166 or shorter.
- The Orioles have a 62.4% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Baltimore has combined with opponents to go over the total 72 times this season for a 72-52-0 record against the over/under.
- The Orioles are 80-48-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, the Cardinals have been the underdog 62 times and won 28, or 45.2%, of those games.
- This season, St. Louis has won four of its 10 games, or 40%, when it’s the underdog by at least +141 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 41.5% chance of a victory for the Cardinals.
- So far this season, St. Louis and its opponents have hit the over in 59 of its 116 games with a total.
- The Cardinals are 57-71-0 ATS in their 128 games with a spread this season.
|Dean Kremer (BAL)||Pitcher||Dakota Hudson (STL)|
|12 – 5||W/L||6 – 1|
Orioles Key Hitters
- Adley Rutschman is batting .272 with 18 home runs and 70 RBI for Baltimore this season.
- Among all batters in baseball, Rutschman’s home run total places him 93rd and his RBI tally places him 62nd.
- Anthony Santander leads Baltimore in home runs (27) and runs batted in (83) this season while batting .259.
- Santander is 23rd in MLB in home runs, and 33rd in RBI.
- Gunnar Henderson has 122 hits this season and a slash line of .254/.326/.484.
- Henderson enters this game on a three-game hit streak. He’s batting .240 during his last five games with one homer.
- Austin Hays leads Baltimore in batting average (.282) this season while adding 14 home runs and 59 RBI.
Cardinals Key Hitters
- Nolan Arenado has a team-high 88 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Arenado ranks 27th in home runs and 19th in RBI.
- Paul Goldschmidt’s .273 batting average paces his team.
- Goldschmidt is 46th in home runs and 48th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Tommy Edman is hitting .249 with 23 doubles, four triples, 12 home runs and 32 walks.
- Lars Nootbaar has 21 doubles, a triple, 13 home runs and 63 walks while batting .273.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!